how could you

a little flashback shall we?
"you?" i gasped looking at the second person who walk into the spotlight. it took me a few second to realize who those two are. its Cynthia and Chase. "yes me baby." chase said.
end of flashback

jessica's pov.
"well well well. your stubbornness brought you here." Cynthia said, walking towards me. "what do you want!" I screamed while tears were falling down. "i don't ask for anything much. i told you to stay away from Anthony but you didn't. You stole the love of my life from me! Since the day you came here, you already stole him away from me!" Cynthia exclaimed, slapping me so hard. "i didn't! it was love. you cheated on him!" I said. "love? do you really think he loves you? then why he didn't trust you?" Cynthia smirked. "I-" i startled, thinking back of what Anthony did to me. Until, i realized she set this up. "you set this up! you motherfucker. you wanna us to split." I said, finally realizing it was all her. "finally, after a long time you just realized? such a dumbass." She said. "bitch." I mumbled.

"And you! I trusted you! all of our friends trusted you! How could you do this Chase. I thought you've changed." I screamed at him. "Oh i did. Trust me, i did changed. Until, Anthony take you from me. I never liked that guy, but i tried and i just can't. Now its just you and me." Chase said cupping my face. "get the fuck off of me. Help!" I screamed again. I won't stop. "you just waste a ton of energy darling, nobody could hear you." Cynthia smirked and they both walk out. "Anthony will come!" I said. "Oh really?" Chase smirked before the door was closed. I'm scared, its so dark here.

kevin's pov
i woke up to the sound of my alarm. I stretched my body a little bit. damn i must have been sleeping during the movie. its unusual for the house to feel this empty. jess is supposed to be at the kitchen by now. its only 730am. Its too early for any mall to open during weekends . I walk to her room and no one was there. No notes, no paper but her car was still here. As i walk out to see if there's jessica, i stepped on something. I look down and its Jessica's phone. Gladly, it didn't break. Oh no. where is she now. i texted the groupies to come over.

lights out tour buddies
me: guys pls come to my house asap!
sam: me and mads are on our way.
payton: me too
noen: mhm
ant: what's goin on
me: just come. especially you ant.
jaden: on my way
me: good.
read by noen, payton, ant, madi, sam, jaden.

oh god, where could you have been jessica. i panicked. In about 20 mins later, the groupies entered the house. they all sat in the living room. "what you got bro." sam asked. "where's jess?" mads asked, looking around. "that's what i was going to asked. look what i found." i said, showing them jessica's phone. "where is she?!" madi started to panic. everyone does. "i don't know. i woke up and she's not anywhere around the neighborhood." I said. "oh no, this is my fault." Ant said, starting to cry. "what?" payton exclaimed. "she's missing after i met her at the park last night." he said. "what did you guys do." noen freaked out. "we have some stuff to sort out." Ant explained. "give me that phone." he said. so i gave it to him.

Anthony's pov
no, not jessica. not her. not again. i checked her text messages and her last text was to me before we meet. "me and sam will try to ask the neighbors around the park." madi said, grabbing sam's wrist. me and jaden will look for her at some places she might be. while noen and kev will wait at home to see if she's coming. Without a doubt, i grabbed my car keys and drove to the cabin by the sea.

"please be safe, i know you're strong jessica. im coming baby." the words kept repeating in my head. I arrived. I was really hoping she was there. I knocked but there's no answer. I kicked the door down but there's no one in here. I checked the room, the pantry even at the rock by the sea where she always sits. "oh come on." I mumbled as i really can't think anymore. i went blank for a second until a ping from my pocket snapped me. "not now." I groaned. I took it out and apparently its jessica's phone. someone texted her.

unknown: searching for her aye?
me: DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO TOUCH HER.
unknown: then, come. lets meet. don't bring any friends, fbis. don't.
unknown: or your beautiful hot ass girlfriend's skull will lie here forever.
me: i won't!
me: just don't fucking touch her.
unknown: *inserts location

i immediately get into my car and drive to the location given. weird. it shows that the location is im front of this old looking building. without any hesitation, i walk in hoping to find her.

that's it for this chapter. what do you think will happen next? please please please don't forget to VOTE. lets get this story to 100+ votes and I'll be the happiest kiddo alive. much love,
-chyn🤡