다섯개 ᵐᵃⁿʸ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ

Kihyun was peacefully snoring next to me when I woke up. I swang my legs put of he bed, but he still hugged my hips, so I couldn't move just a little. I whined.
«Kihyun wake up finally.» he hugged me really tight.
«Don't leave Eomma. Don't.» he whispered. He sounded panicked.
«Kihyun!» I grabbed his shoulders and shook him awaken.

«Wah!» he opened his eyes still in shook. He was shaking.
«Alright Kihyunnie, it's ok» I patted his head and pulled him into my arms «Calm down. »
He nuzzled against me. I didn't know why but I liked to be near him like this.
«Thank you.» he mumured next to my ear.
«It's ok, I'm fine with it.»

«I want to tell my secret to someone but I don't feel like I'm ready for this now.»
«Don't worry, you have all the time you need.» I replied with a smile and stroke his head lovingly.

«Do you want to get some breakfast?» I asked with a smile.
He nodded, so I let go of him and stood up. I went into the kitchen realizing he is not right behind me.
«U ok?» I asked.
His face was printed with a big blush.
«Don't u wanna..... Put something on?» he requested.
I let out a laughter. «Alright, if it makes you feel more comfortable I will.»

Seconds later I stood in the doorframe, my shirt on my body.
Kihyun was playing with sharky so I did not enter and just watched the cute scenery. But soon he realizes me and blushed again.

«You're a cute boy Kiki.» I said smiling.
I put the foods on the table and added some dishes for the both of us. I did not want to cook in the morning, so I used to eat some bread. But Kihyun gave the whole thing a kinda disguted look.
«Just eat, most of it tastes better than it looks like.» I smiled.

The first time this morning, now my looks went to the clock. I started choking on the bread.
«We're late.» I grumbled.
I looked for my phone in a hurry.

«I'm so sorry for calling you again Hyunwoo.»
«It's fine.» he laughed.
«Me and Kihyun will be late, I forgot about time, I'm so sorry.»
«What does forgot about time mean? Did you already? Yk?»
«No. Pervert.» I almost screamed and regretted it in the next moment. Kihyun looked at me curiously.
«Then why did you even take him?»
«Do you still have all your brain cells?»
«I think I have more than you, I don't drink you do.»
«It's not funny jerk, I didn't even call you to have a chat with you, so go work I mean for what do I pay you.» I hung up out conversation.

«Are you fine?» he looked at me with big eyes, he seemed to be a little scared.
«It's fine don't worry.» I gave him a smile to comfort him «Do you wanna help me with working today?»
«Yes» his eyes were filled with excitement.

I cleared the table and he helped me a bit, putting food back into the refrigerator and stuff.

I searched for the stuff uniform in my wardrobe. I'm supposed to have more than two shirts at my home. I found one of the old ones but handed it to Kihyun.
«Just wear this, don't care if it's too big.»
«Can you please get off.»
«Just dress on we're both man and it's just the shirt.»
He turned his bag to me and stripped of his shirt. His bag was filled with scratches and scars.
«Kihyun what is that?»
«Just don't force me to turn.» he whined.
«Why does your back looks like this?»
He let out a cry.
I bit my lip, but the willing to hug him was bigger, so I turned him and wrapped my arms around the small body of his.

«It's fine Kihyun. Don't cry.» I whispered trough his hair and gave him a soft kiss on it. Did I kiss him? I wished to make it never happen in the next second.
«You don't need to have secrets in front of me.» I murmured.

A/n I'm gonna leave some pictures of how this aquarium looks like enjoy ^^

↑This is where Jesco found Kihyun in chapter 1

This is where Jesco found Kihyun in chapter 1

↑This is where Jesco found Kihyun in chapter 1

The kois, his favorite fish↑

Where noona lives↑

Picture © to original owner