세개 ˡᵘⁿᶜʰ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ

«Come on Kihyun let's get some food.»
He rushed after me, the shark still in his hand's.
«I want some Indian food please.» his eyes shone in excitement.
I giggled.
«Some spicy for the cute boy.» I teased.
He blushed.

It was 1:20 pm and we had a short lunch break because the brown haired seemed to almost faint because of hunger.
I was not supposed to do brakes during work usually, because as manager I wanted to be reachable the whole time.
Shownu forced me to get some food with the younger because he thought I can also need a short pause.

«I know where we can buy the best curry in the world.» I said with a smile.
«Really?» he seemed really excited.
«Of course.» I took him by my side and left into the town.
But unfortunately he seemed scared and took my hand really tight. It almost hurt me.
«It's ok Kihyun, I won't hurt you, neither anyone else here. I will keep care of you, I promise.»

He loosen his grap a bit. I stroke his hand softly and entered the restaurant.
«What do you want to eat Dear Kihyun?»
He pointed at the menu and I ordered some food for both of us, than we sat down at a table with a wonderful view down the river.
He looked outside the window with interest.
Couples passing the way and children playing down the alley made me let out a small sigh.

Kihyun turned his head to me questioning.
«I'm alright. » I lied. Lieing was my big favor.
I won't tell I'm lonely after all, but I'm still not happy with the missing part in my life.

«You are not.» he pouted.
«I'm not.» I simply aswered «But just let us enjoy our day Kihyunnie.»
I took my chopsticks and started to eat slowly. He just stared at his food.
«What's wrong?»
«I can't eat with this one's.»
«Really? It's kinda simple I will show you.»

He let his sticks fell down a few times, but the more he ate, the better he got.
«See.» I smiled kinda proudly.
«Thank you for helping me.»

«I'm so full now.» I leaned down my chair. Kihyun chuckled.
«I feel like I could be rolling back to work later.» I stood up with the emense feeling of fullness. I won't eat that much ever again.
«Let's have a walk before we get back.»

We walked down the ally at the river, which we saw out of the window a few moments ago. I really liked nature. Kihyun wasn't that childish. Maybe he was at first, but moment to moment he behaved more and more usual. He didn't even let out a small glare to the playground right next to us.

I felt a lot better walking in fresh air and still not felt that sickly full anymore. He seemed to hide something too. What was the truth behind this human?

«Let's get back to sea world ah?» I recalled him and turned around, in the right direction.
«Hyung I wanna get some rest.»
«Alright you can sleep on the couch in my office. Is that ok for you?»
He slowly shook his head.
«Oh dear, fine let me call Hyunwoo ok?»

I put my phone out of my pocket and searched for his number.
Hyunwoo was like the co manager of everything.

«I got a huge problem.»
«Tell me what's it?»
«Kihyun seems to be very tired but he won't get enough rest in my office I guess.»
Hyunwoo let out a laughter. «It's ok Jesco, get you and the boy your whole deserved rest. You are working hard, you can take breakes more often.»
«Thank you, be nice to our visitors.»
He laughed again before hanging up.

«Let's get you home kid»