Do You Ever Wonder

{human speech} {raptor speech} {thoughts}

Blue's POV

"Hey, Blue do you ever wondered what the future will be like?" Echo asks, "no- well yes actually" I answer. "do you think you will have a mate in that future?" Charlie asks, from behind Echo, making her jump in surprise. "how long have you been there?" Echo asks curiously. "long enough to hear your question" Charlie answers, I look from Charlie to echo and see delta approaching Echos right side. "have you though Blue?" Delta asks making Echo jump again, "stop scaring me!" Echo yells, making me chuckle. "this isn't funny!" Echo yells again, "kind of is" I chuckle. "and to answer your question Charlie and delta, no I don't think I will have a mate in the future, and to be honest I don't really want one" I answer. "why" Echo asks, "well it's not like we meet a new Velociraptor every day is it" I respond, "that's not what I was asking" Echo says. "what were you asking then?" I ask, "I was asking why you don't want a mate" Echo replies. "oh, umm, I don't want a mate because... to be honest I think it's just a waste of time having a mate, the only good thing about it is that having a mate allows you to have hatchlings, but even then I don't really want to be in pain from laying eggs and that is why I don't really want a mate" I answer. "ok for starters how do you know what birth is like since none of us has experienced it, secondly how do you know what having a mate is like, none of us has ever even met a male velociraptor before let alone become mates with one" Delta Says. "I still don't want a mate," I say. "ok but that might change in the future, and I'm going to bed now, goodnight," delta says before walking off, "I'm going to bed too, goodnight," Charlie says before also walking off. Echo watches as Charlie walks off, then looks back to me, "are you going to bed as well?" Echo asks. "yeah goodnight" I say as I watch Charlie sneak up on Echo, I turn around and run into the bushes hearing a startled yelp behind me I chuckle and run to the place I sleep, I get to the place I sleep and lay down, "I wonder if there are other benefits of having a mate" I think just before I fall asleep.

Authors Notes:

Thanks for reading hope you have enjoyed, and I hope you are having or have had a wonderful day. please leave a comment, and I will see you in the next chapter bye.