twentysix

anissa

today was the second day of coachella, we all just woke up from our slumbers and now we were eating breakfast with each other just making conversation. i was talking to jeff on the couch eating pancakes

"so how are you and your boyfriend uhhh?.." jeff pasies trying to think of his name

"Zion? uh we're good, i just havent been talking to him as much as i should and i should talk to him more honestly cause i feel bad ya know? like before coachella he was telling me what he wanted us to do at coachella and i squashed his plans to be here with everyone"

"yea, i get that, so what was the whole ex fling situation that went down?"

"uhm i guess it was just a small misunderstanding, i truly still dont know what to expect in the relationship" i truthfully answer

"well whatever happens you know i got you all day, everyday" he says as he places his hand on my thigh

i smile at him and we move onto another subject.

in the middle of our convo my phone buzzes, i reach for my phone seeing a facetime call from zion, i excuse myself from me and jeffs convo and head to my room.

*ON THE PHONE*

zion: hey beautiful, hows my girl doing

anissa: im good, hows my mans doing

zion: good now that you answered your phone

anissa: yea... im sorry i havent been talking to you as much as i want to ya know?

zion: its fine, really. ill be seeing you in like 2 hours anyway. anywho, what are you doing?

anissa: we just had breakfast and i just had a convo with jeff.

zion: ahh the infamous jeff

anissa: yeaaaa.... what about him?

zion: nothing... i just see you with him alot.

anissa: we're close and good friends. is that a problem?

zion: i dont know, its just sus

anissa: are you suspecting that im cheating on you with jeff because we're always together?

zion: i dont know im just saying that you could

anissa: seriously? thats what you think?

zion: no im just saying!

anissa: yea youre "just saying" that im cheating on you with jeff! which i have never thought about doing for your information so i dont know where you get that information from!

zion: look it was just a fucking thought !

anissa: well you know what zion, if you really were my boyfriend, that thought wouldnt even cross your mind... talk to me when you 100% trust me.

zion: babe wait i-

*END OF CALL*

my blood was boiling and hot, i wouldve never thought of cheating on zion even if hes been gone for the last month on tour, i havent thought about anyone else but him even when werent talking for the majority of that time.

it just sucks that he had that mindset when i trusted him when he said that he wasnt the type of guy to betray anyone.