one

anissa

today was the first official day of the new chapter of my life and im not gonna lie, the last few days have been unpacking and arranging things around my new apartment, moving thousands of miles away to Los Angeles just to continue my education was something i always wanted to pursue, now that i get that chance i cannot waste my time.

"hey lets go to a party tonight" gabby suggests
"we literally just got here two days ago and we're already partying?"
"YES! my cousin has a friend who's in a band and theyre having a party tonight"
"uGh why cant we just be normal uni students and unpack and crash sorority parties or maybe even frat parties" i whine
"because its boring now get dressed loser" gabby rolls her eyes

i walked to my bathroom in my apartment while gabby goes back to her apartment.

i start getting ready in my bathroom while dancing around to jams.

i finished my hair and makeup, i walk to my closet and choose my outfit for the night.

i grab my Louis V purse and walk out of my apartment, locking the door behind me and heading to Gabby's apartment door

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

i grab my Louis V purse and walk out of my apartment, locking the door behind me and heading to Gabby's apartment door.

time skips, we arrived at our destination, we parked down the street since there was no parking spaces outside of the house.

we walk to the house, open the door and it reeks of alcohol and its humid, full of sweaty bodies swaying to the loud, booming music.

gabby and i walk over to the kitchen to get a drink, i was walking while looking down at my feet when i bump into someone.

"oh shi im sorry ma" this tall dread headed guy apologized

"no youre fine, im blind as fuck"

"yea you sexy as fuck too" he smirks

"um thank you" i smile giddily

by now gabby is no where to be found, she really went M.I.A on me

"whats your name ma?" he takes a sip of his drink

"im Anissa,  you can call me nissa or nis whichever ur feelin" i shrug

"im Zion, where you from?"

"im from Seattle, but i moved to LA for school"

"so you a SCHOLAR scholar okay i see you"

the rest of the night, me and zion just continued to get to know one another, we ended up exchanging numbers, and continued to talk about our future and what we were trying to pursue in our lives. all in all, in enjoyed the company.

it was around 2 am, everyone began leaving and going home, so gabby and i decided to call it a night aswell.

zion walks me outside and stops im the middle of the sidewalk.

"it was great talking to you tonight" zion smiles down at me

"yea i enjoyed your company" i smile back

"ill text you soon ma" he leans down and places a kiss on my cheek and jogs back inside his house leaving me in awe and giddy as fuck.

we eventually made our way home, i go to my apartment and gabby goes to her.

i do my night routine; take off my clothes, take off my makeup and just chill until i fall asleep.

i wake up around 8 am to my phone lighting up with text messages.

they were all from Zion

***-***-****
good morning ma its zion

zion💘
hope you slept well mamas😁

zion💘
wake upppppp i need someone to talk to

zion💘
okay you're probably still asleep but.... imma need you to get up and get changed, send me the addy and be ready by 12:30 :)💕

i texted him back with a good morning and the address to my apartment complex.

i had about 4 hours to get ready so i took my time, first i took a shower of course since i was too lazy last night.

i was waiting for my hair to dry so to past time i walk into my closet to pick out my outfit.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

i completed my whole look by straightening my hair.

its now 12:25 and i go outside to meet Zion. He pulls up with his car and i get in.

"damn mamas you look fine" he eyes me up and down

"thank ya. so do i get an insight on where we're going or is this a surprise" i look over at Zion who was concentrated on the road

"imma take you on a lil date to the beach today but i was thinking we go eat first" he smiles and wiggles his shoulders

"ohh so this is a date?" i raise an eyebrow

he nods while cheesing hard.

this boy is something.☺️