I slipped my tongue in his mouth and he groaned pushing me up against the counter.

His arms were wound around my tiny waist and my fingers threaded into his hair. I moved them down to grip his shoulders. "Fuck..." Lucas said breaking the kiss and biting my lip in the process. Pushing himself against me and more into the counter. "Lucas..." I said as I pushed him away. "You s-should get in the bath." I stated trying to breath normally.

"No." He said wrapping his arms around me tighter.

"You are coming in with me." He said pulling my top up slightly.

"Okay." I said without even thinking twice. Oh my god.

"You will?" He said shocked letting go of my shirt and looking me in the eyes.

"Yes." I gulp but can't help the nervous excitement pool in between my legs.

"You don't have to, I don't want you to feel like you have to."

"I want to."

"Really?"

"Yes Lucas now take my shirt off." I said smiling. I want this confidence to never leave! I'll be embarrassed after everything I say and do tomorrow once I think about it. Ugh just live in the moment Meghan. For once.

My thoughts were broken when Lucas pulled my long sleeve shirt up and over my head in seconds. Then without hesitation he unbuttoned my top button to my jeans. He slowly unzipped the zipper. Looking me deep in the eyes the whole time. The blush forced its way to my cheeks and knowing it was there made me even pinker. I looked down at my breasts in my bra. I felt ugly and I couldn't help it. If I could I would've.

He hooked his thumbs in the sides of the jeans and slowly pulled them down as well. Still looking me in the eyes. I stepped out of my jeans and Lucas stepped back. I was now only in my new panties and bra. I felt embarrassed and covered up my chest and slightly turned away from him. Lucas noticed this clear as day and was quickly in front of me again. "Your gorgeous. I'd ravish you right now on this counter so hard if I didn't have any self control. Your beautiful and I can see that you don't think so, I'm going to show you that you are in my eyes at least." Lucas said holding my face. His words got me so hard I wanted to cry.

He stepped closer and pecked my lips lightly. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He had no idea how badly I needed to hear that. "Thank you." I said meaning it.

He took a few more steps back again. We looked at each other in the eyes again with goofy smiles on. As if on cue we both reached for our underwear. We slowly pulled them down and off. I watched his blue eyes focused on my most sacred part. I brought my eyes to his member and gulped. Okay... that's... quite the size.

Lucas turned to the water and put his hand in. "Still warm." He said. He turned to me and slowly stalked forward. His hands came up behind my bra and unclasped it. As soon as the item of clothing hit the marble flooring he pulled me to his chest. As soon as our bare chests touched we both let out a sigh of content in unison. Lucas grabbed my thighs and lifted me up. I gasped and wrapped my legs around him. "Lucas careful. Your still hurt." I said trying to get down. But he held on to me tightly. I moved all around trying to get his large rough hands to loosen. "Don't do that." He growled tightening his grip on my thighs. I felt myself getting wet. I've never felt such high and intense emotions before, I loved it.

"Don't do what?" I said confused. I continued to try and get down. "Your trying to get down. And the more you do that, the more wetness I can feel on you."

"Huh? Ohhh...." I said realizing what I was doing. I rubbed myself on him every time I moved. Luckily Lucas didn't bring it up again but walked us to the bath. He stood in it still holding me before slowly sitting down with me on top of him. We both hissed at this new position and pleasure. The hot water made all feelings ten times more extreme. I watched his eyes grow darker as I felt his now very erected member on my thigh.

"Jesus Meghan, your going to be the death of me." He said kissing me lightly before throwing his head back. He said that like I had experience. God I didn't even know what I was doing. Or what I'm supposed to do.

Lucas flipped me around so my back was to his chest. We both sighed in bliss. He pulled me closer and kissed my neck. His hands that were secure around me loosened. His right hand start to slide down my stomach. I knew where this was going and I was loving it. His finger started to rub me. My head fell back onto his shoulder as my cheeks turned pink. I bit my lip to hold in any moans. He rubbed a little faster and my hand grabbed onto his large forearm. I bit my lip harder and even that couldn't hold in my moan. I moaned out his name quietly. "You look so hot like this. In between my legs." He whispered in my ear before biting the lobe.

His other hand slowly crept up my stomach to my chest. He grabbed my breast and squeezed it all the while still rubbing me. My breathing was heavy causing my chest to rise a push more of me into his hand. "Mmm." His naked chest rumbled. Putting his face in my neck. I felt his stubble again. He placed a kiss there and bit.

I felt my stomach growing tight. His fingers moved faster and lower. Suddenly his finger entered me. "Oh!" I gasped arching into his large palm. "Oh Lucas...." I moaned. He pinched my nipple and fingered me quickly.

We started moving back and forth. The water slightly rippling. "You want me to go faster." He husked in my ear. He went back down to my neck and licked up causing me to shiver. "God yes, Lucas faster!" I whisper yelled trying so desperately not to scream his name. He let go of my breast to push my legs open wider. He held onto the back of my thigh as he moved his fingers in and out faster. The knot in my stomach was even tighter now. I brought my free hand up and behind his head, to his hair and pulled slightly while the other still dig into his forearm. He groaned and thrust his hips forward. That got me.

I tensed and felt the orgasm consume me. I moaned out load now feeling myself come undone. I felt him come shortly after me. I felt him on my back. He kept pushing his finger in and out until our orgasms finally ended.

After that we stayed in the water for a few minutes just feeling each other's presence. I turned around a few times to clean him up. I know he was capable but I'm just such a nurse. I had a stupid smile on my lips that wouldn't leave. Lucas kissed my cheek and I could feel his smile too.

Then he said the unexpected.

"I love you Meghan."

•••