Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

            Preston opened his eyes and saw he was still in Robert’s arms. His hand moved over Roberts’s left hand, he smiled as his finger rubbed the silver band. They were finally married and now they can live the long and happy life they were meant to live. The last two years had really tested their love for each other, but things were looking up for them.

Preston felt Robert tighten his grip around him. “Good morning amor,” Robert said as he leaned in and kissed him.

“Good morning snookums,” Preston snuggled closer to him. Closing the gap between them to become one. “What time do we have to be at the airport?” Robert looked at the clock and saw it was almost ten.

“By noon, so we have some time to fool around if you want.” Robert pressed his lips to Preston neck as he lightly sucked his sweet spot. “Mmm Robert stop.” Preston pushed Robert away from him as he chuckled. “You know we don’t have time to fool around. When it comes to fooling around with you it’s never quick. Besides we will miss our flight and I don’t know about you but I do what to go on our honeymoon.”

“I thought we were never going to leave the room, so why does it matter where we are?” Robert growled into Preston’s ear.

“We aren’t but I would like to at least be somewhere romantic. I never been to Canada and it looks beautiful so stop it let’s get ready to leave.” Robert groaned as Preston wiggled out of his arms.

“Ugh fine but as soon as we check in your mine for the whole week.” Robert got out of bed and stood behind Preston, his hands roamed up and down his body. “Things are going to be getting pretty heated the next couple of days, I hope you’re ready for that.” Robert nibbled on Preston’s ear.

“Oh my god your just a horn dog!” Preston pushed Robert off of him. He stepped away from him and pointed at him. “You need to go take a cold shower mister!” Robert chuckled as he reached for Preston around his waist.

“How about you join me,” Robert nuzzled Preston’s neck. Preston moaned as Robert nipped his neck. “So is that a yes then?”  Preston snapped out of his daze and pushed Robert away again. “Ugh stop it, go take a shower before you make us miss our flight because if we do miss it, you will only have your hand for the week.” Preston said firmly. Robert laughs and kissed Preston on the lips before he headed to the bathroom. Preston shook his head as he went about getting everything ready to leave soon.

Robert and Preston pulled up to the Wickaninnish Inn in Tofino, British Columbus. They walked inside to check in. “Hello welcome to the Wickaninnish Inn, how my I help you today?” the woman at the front desk asked.

“Yes I have a reservation for Robert Castillo.” Robert told the woman as she typed away on the keyboard. “Ah yes right here for the chesterman beach loft, ok if you will just fill this out for me and I will get you your key.” The woman past Robert a card to fill out, when he finished he handed it back to her and she gave him a key. “Also everything you asked for have been placed in your room and I hope you enjoy your stay here.”

“Thank, I’m sure we will.” Robert grabbed Preston’s hand and headed to their room. Robert unlocked the door and took their bags inside while Preston waited outside the room. Robert walked back to Preston and lifted him bridal style and carried him into the room.

“Well Mr. Castillo what do you think?” Robert stopped in the middle of the room and placed Preston down. Preston looked out the window that had a view of the beach. He turned around the room taking in the warm and cozy feel of it all. He thought it truly was beautiful place down to the small kitchen, he turned back to face Robert.