Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Preston woke up the next morning; he was still in his clothes from yesterday and alone. He got up and went to the one place he knew he would find Robert. He walked into the twin's room and saw Robert was changing Sidney.

"Morning snookums," Preston said as he kissed Robert on the cheek and went to check up on Sebastian, but found him still asleep. "What time did you come back to bed and why didn't you wake me?"

"Around midnight and I did try to wake you, but you wouldn't have it. You even hit with one of the pillows. So I let you sleep in your clothes, just so you know you talk in your sleep. This is the first time I have ever heard you do it, so I think you only do it when you're really tried." Robert laughed, and winked at him.

"What did I say?" Preston asked as the grin on Robert's face got bigger.

"Oh I don't think I should tell you, I don't want to corrupt your innocent mind." Preston could feel his face grow hot.

"Tell me what I said, now." Preston said as he jumped onto Roberts back and Robert laughed at him.

"Ok I'll tell you; by the way you are a very naughty boy. You were saying how you wanted to tie me up and something about chocolate syrup, whip cream and a whip. After that you started to mumble, so I didn't get to heard what you wanted to do with all that stuff. However I think I could image what you want to do and yes I am up for if you want." Robert said as kissed Preston on the arm. Preston jumped off of Robert.

"You're a liar; I didn't say any of that." Robert pulled out his phone and started messing with it until he found what he was looking for and held it out for Preston to hear. Preston stared at Robert, then he could hear himself talking and he did say all those things. Preston covered his face; he didn't know what would have made him say that in his sleep. "Oh my god I'm turning into a perverted freak. Oh my god I don't even know what would have made me say something like that." Robert pulled Preston into his arms and sat on the sofa.

"Oh amor your acting like it's something bad, it's not maybe it's just your sub conscious telling you what you really want, but just to scared about what I might say. Just so you know you should never be scared of what I'm going to say about wanting to try new things in the bedroom. I'm up for trying new things, except for one thing I would never do."

"What's that?" Preston asked as he moved his head to look up at Robert.

"Anything that has to do with more people than just you and me, I will not share you with anybody. You are mine and only mine to have, just like I only belong to you and only you."

"Like I would share you with anyone else either, just so you know we are not ever going to do any of those things I said in my sleep." Preston said.

"Why not, are you telling me you wouldn't want to tie me up and just have your way with me, or the other way around?" Robert wiggled his brows at Preston as he pulled him closer. Preston shook his head and pushed Robert away from him.

"God it's too early and we shouldn't be talking like that in front of the twin's."

"So is that a yes then?" Robert grinned at him.

"Maybe for your birthday." Robert frowned at Preston.

"That's like a year away, what about for valentines? You could do that as a gift that I would really love. However if you don't want to do that for me I guess I'm going to have to buy you an expensive gift. Maybe new engagement ring one with a big diamond. Or better yet I will get you a car; you have been saying how much you would like your own car."

"Oh my god you're not going to let this go are you?" Robert shook his head and smiled. "Well I guess I'll just take the car then." Preston smirked.