Chapter Nine

*A/N just a warning they will be some naughtiness, read at your own risk!!!

Chapter Nine

            It was only Wednesday and Preston still had four more days until he saw Robert. He was so lonely that he was eating most of the food Robert had prepared for him. At the rate he was going he was going to run out of food by tonight. Then he was going to be forced to live off ramen noodles and take out. Preston sighed as he took out the last of the frozen waffles and placed them in the toaster. He looked at his watch, it was almost time for his and Robert’s Skype date. Preston got out his laptop and logged on, he ate his waffles as he waited for Robert.

            “I know that isn’t a frozen waffle you’re eating?” Robert said, Preston dropped it on the plate and swallowed what he had in his mouth. “Why aren’t you eating something I made for you? Don’t tell me you didn’t like the food I made you?” Preston sighed, he didn’t want him to know he had eaten almost all of the food he had prepared him for the week. As it was he felt like a fat cow now.

            “Snookum's I love your cooking you know that. In fact I love it some much I had eaten almost all of it. I think I only have like two meals left.” Preston got up and turned the laptop to face the fridge and opened it. Preston could see the disbelief on Robert’s face.

            “Amor I don’t know what to say.  That was enough food to last you the whole week and then some, how did you eat all the food?” Preston now truly felt like a big oh fat cow.

            “I know, god I feel like a fat cow now. It’s just that I miss you so much and when I start to feel sad or lonely I eat. I ate so much and I did even realize I had eaten almost all the food in the span of three days. God what I’m I talking about it hasn’t even been a full three days yet.” Preston dropped his face into his hands, and looked up when he heard Robert laughing. “What is so funny?”

            “Nothing amor, I just can’t believe you ate almost everything. By the way you’re not a fat cow, your still my sexy little sex monkey.” Robert winked at him, Preston covered his face with his hands again. He could feel the heat radiate off his face.

            “Oh my god you did not just call me your little sex monkey. I’m going to kill Vera. By the way you better not think you can use that as your new pet name for me.” Robert pouted.

            “Why not I think it suits you just fine, you are my sexy little sex monkey.” Robert wiggling  his eye brows, Preston rolled his eyes and shook his head.

            “You’re such a horn dog!”

“Says the boy who likes to get me all hot and bothered just so he can get his way, you are the reason am such a horn dog.”

            “I don’t use sex to get my way,” Robert raised his brow. “Ok fine I do, whatever you should know better by now.”

            “I know I should know better, but I just can’t help it when I have this sexy guy all over me. Let’s just say I’m not thinking with the right head.” Preston rolled his eyes as Robert laughed.

            “You’re terrible and you’re still not going to call me that, as it is everyone thinks I’m some kind of sex god to you.

            “Don’t you mean sex goddess?” Preston scowled at him.

“Keep that up and you’re only going to have your hand.” Robert stopped laughing and frowned.

            “That is cold, I was only joking. I’m sorry amor, can you ever forgive me?” Preston though about it for a while.