Chapter Twenty-Nine

*A/N I just want to dedicate this chapter to Cis_chan , your comments always make me smile and I hope this is to your liking! by the way if i make anyone cry, i'm sorry but that is what i was aiming for.

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Preston stood in front of the mirror as he gave himself one more look. He fixed his white dress jacket over his red vest and the red rose on his lapel. In less than thirty minutes he was about to get married to the love of his life. They had been waiting for this moment for so long. He thought about everything they had been through the last past two years. They had gone through so much and at times it had seemed like they weren't going to make it, but they had proved their love is strong enough to endure anything life throws their way.

"You know no matter how many times you look in the mirror, you're still going to look the same." Aden said as he stood next to Preston, he reached over and fixed Preston's red tie. "I still can't believe your wearing white." Aden added Preston glared at him before he rolled his eyes. "Don't look at me like that, we all know that you are not a virgin and in my opinion I thought white was for brides of pureness"

Preston groaned and shook his head. "First of all I am not a bride, I'm a groom and second of all nobody asked for your opinion." He looked back to the mirror, he was nervous about getting married. Not because he was getting married, but because things had been going too smoothly for them and he just had a feeling that something might go wrong today.

"Oh please you're the bride and everyone knows it too, because that god of a man your about to marry could never be the girl in the relationship. He just radiates of manliness, oh the things that man could do." Aden said as he stared off in space and sighed dreamily.

"Jeez try not to make it obvious about being in love with my future husband now." Aden huffed as he rolled his eyes at Preston.

"Whatever Preston," he laughed and went back to check himself out. There wasn't much he could do; he was ready as he will ever be. "So are we ready to get this show on the road?" Preston said as he looked at Aden. Everyone else was making sure all the final details were in place.

"Yup let's get this bitch going; I'm so ready to get my dance on. By the way I'll be stealing your man away for a couple of dances." Preston opened his mouth but was cut off by Aden. "And don't say he will tell me no, we all know deep down inside he has a soft spot for me!" Aden added before he stuck out his tongue at Preston. Preston chuckled as he hugged Aden.

"Thank you, I know I never told you that when you made me go after Robert. If it hadn't been for you I don't know if we would have even gotten back together. So thank you for giving me the tough love I need then and for pushing me to go after him." Preston said as he squeezed Aden tighter, kissed him on the cheek.

"What kind of friend would I have been if I just sat by and let you lose the love of your life? Not a very good one and I'm glad I could help, if there is a couple that deserves to be together, it's you two. Just try not to fuck it up again, because I won't always be there to beat you when you do something stupid."

"I know and don't worry I learned my lesson, there is no way I'm going to do that again. I would rather die than hurt Robert that way again." Preston said.

"So I'm curious, what did you have to do to make it up to him?" Aden asked as he wiggled his brows. Preston face grew a dark shade of red and Aden laughed at him. "Ah I see, so what kind of kinky stuff did he make you do?

Preston smack Aden on the arm, "Shut up and he didn't ask for anything, he isn't a sex craze fiend." Aden chuckled. "Do you have Robert's ring?"

"Ok fine don't tell me and yes I have Robert's ring." he smiled at Preston. "Well let's go and get you hitched," they walked out of the room and headed down to where his parents were.