Prologue

*All chapters are unedited, so don’t bitch about it unless you want to edit them for me. 

Preston Shaw life hadn't been easy the last past year. He came home after being gone for four years, told his family he was gay and he had a boyfriend. Most his family was able to deal with it, except his dad. It wasn't until the fact that Preston almost died, was his dad able to accept him. Preston thinks about that night and how lucky he was to survive that ordeal.

There were some good moments in Preston's life, when he first met Robert Castillo it had changed everything Preston felt for his boyfriend Grant. He tried to push those feelings for Robert out of his mind, because Robert wasn't gay, he was dating his cousin Ann Marie and he already had a boyfriend. When Robert and Ann Marie broke up, Preston stopped talking to him, but it was only making him depress not seeing Robert. So when he caught his boyfriend Grant in bed with his roommate and had no one else to turn to, he talked to Robert. Robert later confessed about how he was in love with Preston. After that they started dating and were happy together until some people didn't want them together. Preston had almost lost the love of his life twice. Once because Robert's uncle didn't approve of their relationship and when he thought Robert had moves after their forced break up. It had taken them forever to finally get back together and they were going to start a family together.