Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

            It was the end of the week and Preston had been able to avoid Joaquin. He knew his luck would run out sooner or later, there was no way he could avoid him for the rest of the semester. Preston walked in and found his seat in the front, he looked around for Joaquin. He still wasn’t here, he might luck out and he wouldn’t show up for class. Preston checked his watch again as Professor Johnson walked in and turned around, Joaquin wasn’t here. Preston let out a sigh of relief; he wasn’t going to have to be looking over his shoulder today. Preston turned back to the front and for the first time in a week he was going to enjoy the class.

Preston grabbed his things, but stopped to talk to the professor about his project. When he was done he walked out of the room, he was walking through the quad when someone grabbed his wrist. He smiled because Robert found some time to see him again.

“Hey snookums just couldn’t wait to see me until later tonight?” Preston said as he turned around. His smile dropped when he saw Joaquin. He felt his heart drop into his stomach; he snatched his wrist from his grip.

“Aw is that my new pet name?” Joaquin said Preston glared at him.

“You wish,” Preston spat back, only to have Joaquin smirk at him.

“So you think just because you some how weaseled your way out of the project, that I was just going to leave you alone? Well think again, you were better off just finishing the project with me.” Joaquin reached out to touch Preston’s face, but he smacked it away. “Oh someone is quite feisty today; I like this new side of you.” Joaquin laughed as he took a step closer to Preston. Preston stepped back until he backed up into the tree, Joaquin walked closer to him.

“Get the hell away from me, I told you it was never going to happen again. Get that through your thick head. The very sight of you makes me sick. I don’t like you and I will never like you!” Preston yelled back.

“You weren’t thinking that when I had you panting and withering with every touch, all the while I had you moaning my name over and over.” Joaquin stepped closer to Preston; he grabbed his chin and pulled him closer to him. “The way you were begging for more was what I remember best and boy did I give you more.” Preston push Joaquin away from him, he hated him right now but not as much as he hated himself for what he did. Preston closed his eyes as the tears slip out; Joaquin was never going to leave him alone. Preston took a deep breath and opened his eyes, he looked back at Joaquin.

“What is it going to take for you to leave me alone?” Preston sobbed, he didn’t want this anymore. He didn’t want Joaquin pestering him and making his life miserable. He would do anything to get him out of his life for good.

“How far are you willing to go, in order to get rid of me? What are you willing to do to get me to leave you alone? I’m not sure if you will like what I want, but then again I could be wrong. However if you are serious about doing anything, I think I could come up with something we both might like.” Joaquin gave him a wicked grin, which made Preston shutter with disgust.

“What do you want?” Preston hissed, he was getting tired of Joaquin toying with him.

“What I want beautiful is for you to become my own personal sex slave.” Preston clutched his fist as he gritted his teeth.

“There is no way in hell that is ever going to happen; I would rather die a slow and painful death than to let you touch me again.” Joaquin sighed and shook his head.

“Too bad, because now you’re going to force me to tell Mr. wonderful about our passionate night on valentines.” Preston tensed up; no he said he was never going to tell him. He lied to him; he should have known Joaquin would lie to him. “Oh by the way best birthday present ever.” Joaquin added.

“You said you would never tell him.”

“I did tell you that but of course that was before you decided to get out of working on the project with me. So now you are going to give me what I want or I’m going to tell Mr. wonderful.” There was no way in hell was Preston going to agree to become Joaquin’s sex slave, but he also didn’t want Robert to find out.  The only thing he could do was tell Robert the truth and hope he can find it in his heart to forgive him.

“I refuse, I would rather Robert find out then to become some sex toy to you.”

“Well I wouldn’t be so quick to rush into that option just yet. Since I’m such a nice guy I will give you one month to decide. In that one month I will back off and let you really think about it and if you still refuse I will tell Robert every detail of that night. Oh and believe me I will not leave out one single detail.”

“You know he will never believe and he would most likely kick your ass in the process as well.” Joaquin laughed at Preston as he cupped his face.

“Oh I know that but you forgot one thing, I have proof.” Preston eyes widen.

“You sick son of bitch you taped it!” Preston yelled as he pushed Joaquin back.

“Watch it that’s my mother you’re talking about and no I didn’t. Have you forgotten about that cute little curious George tattoo you have on your right hipbone?” Preston felt like someone just dumped a bucket of cold water over him. How could he have forgotten about the one thing that could be enough proof for Robert to know he cheated on him? “So you see no matter what you do, I will get what I want in the end. So like I said, you have a month. You have until the Friday before spring break starts. If I don’t hear from you by then I will assume you want Robert to find out. Just so you know I will gladly tell him for you.”

“I hate you so much right now.” Preston wanted to so badly punch him in the face, just to cause him pain like he is causing him right now.

“Aw but I love you, one month beautiful,” Joaquin winked at Preston before he walked off, Preston stood there as he watched him leave. He was in too deep and the only way out was to tell Robert, he just hoped Robert would forgive him.

*A/N next chapter will skip over to a month, so we will find out what Preston is going to do! again sorry they are short chapters, hope you guys still enjoy them!