"I still think we need to talk about Theo," Stiles tried to reel the pair back in, but got interrupted by an excited shout.

"Sierra! Stiles!"

The couple turned from hearing their names, both of their heads tilting from seeing Malia sprinting towards them. A giant grin stretched across her lips and she held her phone up in the air as she skidded to a stop before she ran into Scott. "Guess what?!"

Sierra couldn't help but laugh from seeing Malia so energized, especially as the werecoyote held onto her shoulders. "What is it, Mal? Did you finally talk to that girl you liked from English last year?"

"Oh, who cares about them!?" Malia brushed it off, bouncing on her toes. "I have more important news. I passed my test!"

Stiles widened his eyes, "Wait, really!?"

"Yes!" Malia squealed and pulled him as well as Sierra into a tight hug. "I'm in!"

"Awe, that's fantastic," Sierra gushed, hugging her back with a joyful smile. "I knew you could do it!"

Stiles, slightly taller than both girls, added over their heads, "We told you all your studying would pay off."

The three split apart, allowing Scott and Kira to congratulate Malia as well. "I'm officially a senior," she murmured, feeling happy tears spring into her eyes. Kira and and Sierra hugged her again out of excitement, squeezing Malia between them.

The summer had allowed the girls to all become much closer, even though Kira had been in New York and Malia had summer school

The summer had allowed the girls to all become much closer, even though Kira had been in New York and Malia had summer school. When they could they'd all text and have afternoons without Scott, Stiles—or Liam for that matter, prying in. And all of them were aware of Malia's nerves regarding her test, and they were beyond proud she passed.

"Hey, did you ever find Lydia?" Stiles questioned, noticing their strawberry-blonde friend was still missing.

"Huh." Malia turned around towards the hallway she came sprinting down. "She was right behind me. I guess I got too far ahead."

"Thank God!" Sierra smiled again from hearing Lydia's voice. "Where have you guys been?"

The girl came into view, her wavy hair draped over her shoulder as she walked through other groups of students.