16.Unbreakable Mind.

Hello.

It me. Sen. Or Fridge now bc username haha.

Moving on.

I disliked how I was writing it so fuck everything I'm just gonna bullet note and summarize what was supposed to be the end.

I wrote the chapter but I just wasn't rlly feeling it. But reader and deku go underground, it's spooky lab with cylinders. Reader goes into the room, checks video recordings. Deku sees what's inside and wants to leave but doesn't say anything. Reader also finds out she can use her power on at least two people now.

Then it was just talking about totty and deku's feelings and how deku doesn't understand what the fuck because in there he saw what looked like reader but with a nasty eye injury and all fucking creepy.

But then I was like wait what am I doing deku would probs call all might or reader like ay yo what instead of keeping it to himself but I did not think that through.

So the next chapter was supposed to be the class hanging out at the beach. And deku being like f. And then I wanted to have a part where ugjhhgdh totty might see the scars and shit on reader, and have them get closer. And deku being like aw. But I'm still. Confused. About reader.

But I also wanted basically basically what happens is pretty much reader ends up being a half assed rei ayanami expy. The backstory is that the modeling agency or whatever wanted to try to create a non human thing maybe a clone or robot clone that could retain the memories of its original human no matter how traumatic and believe its actually human which ended up being why readers a lil fucked and her bro's fucked too.

The quirk thing was something artificially created and installed into it which is why it only work on 1 person.

But then whoops brother went to far bullying lil sis and they accidentally killed each other (# that awkward moment) and it the robot thing ended up happening sooner than they thought. But it also means they were super successful.

The eyepatch is a result from that lil accident, uwu.

But the doctor is like if I speak about this my heart will stop so u have to do it urself. Someone's quirk or something. Bc she feels bad. And is able to update the quirk thing slowly.

Also Tsubasa was working for them but not anymore too and wanted to keep it from her. That's basically what happens in astroboy or something, right?

Then I wanted to have the agency take control of the reader when they're like fuck well she knows so then they influence her. So then I wanted reader to go evil or something and her friends have to stop her, it's basically like the mysterio shit and I was thinking of different endings.

Like reader kills them both, doesn't break free, or maybe does and breaks down. Totty kills her and deku is depresses as fuck. Deku kills her and vice versa. I wanted a really sad ending.

But I got lazy and annoyed by how it was ending up so I just. Fuck it. Ain't doing it. Not even publishing what was supposed to be the chapter after the last that's how much I got annoyed with it.

So that's the end. Use your 🌈 imagination 🌈. You probably have more of it than I do.

Might try to do something like that later because I just f you know. Yeah.

(alsoplsshutthefuckupaboutbeingatrapIreallyhatethattermfff)

The end.

(I also didn't wanna write it bc this was supposed to be more coming of age which I totally forgot about. Yeah check out my other stuff instead of this.)