Chapter 6|You Think, But I'm Not Safe And Sound

Fuking vote on my chapters assholes

Second Person Point Of View
--
Before you knew it, the note passing between you and Shouto became habit. You felt like there was the notes side and the real life side of him. There were different Shoutos you knew about, different parts of him. You wanted to know each part of him as a whole.

Without realizing it, Izuku seemed to have noticed the frequent note passing too. Though he didn't want to admit it, he felt a little, maybe. . . Jealous. Embarrassing to say, he didn't favor the idea of Shouto communicating with you more than he was. It made him feel like you would realize how much better Shouto was and would leave him behind, like everyone else in the past.

You were unaware of Izuku's true feelings, but you did catch up to how sad he seemed recently. It made you worried of him. Perhaps something happened you didn't know about? But you weren't that close with him, so it'd make sense he didn't tell you if that was the case. It was more likely Ochaco knew why.

However, when you asked her about it, she didn't have an answer as to why. If she nor Tenya knew, then it must be something concerning.

"See you tomorrow, Izuku!" you smiled and waved at him after class ended.

"Oh, yeah. See you, heh," and with that awkward attempt, he walked out with his head hanging.

"Hey, I'm gonna catch up to Izuku, okay?" you informed Shouto after pausing.

"Oh, okay," he replied, a little surprised. His eyes widened a little, but he was okay with it. Shouto could also tell something was off with Izuku, but he figured it be best to leave it off to you.

You zipped your backpack close and dashed out the classroom. Checking both sides of the hallway, when you saw him not to far on the right. You sprinted to him and ruffled his hair when you got to him.

"Hey, loser, what's up?" you greeted with a big grin on your face.

Izuku blushed, one because you were touching his hair, and two because of how damn cute you looked.

"U-Um, h-hey, (Y/n), what's up?" he replied, he could barely manage to get out a coherent sentence in response. Sweat dripped down his red tomato face, and he tried to calm down.

"I need to talk to you," you said, suddenly serious. Izuku let out a small gasp at the quick change of attitude. He guessed it was probably about him.

"Uh, yeah okay," he nodded nervously.

The students were mostly on their way out, including Shouto at this point, and you decided to start introducing Izuku.

"Listen, kid. I know we're not that close and shit, but if there's a kid that's making you upset I will personally kick their ass," you promised, a firm grip on his shoulders and your first clenched.

"A-A-Ah, no, there's no one bullying me anymore!! It's okay!!" he desperately assured.

"You sure? Not even Katsuki Bakugou?" From what you knew about them, Katsuki teased Izuku a ton back in middle school. It was more like bullying though. This year he's been really mad at him for doing good, but aside from that hero and villain project recently, you hadn't seen Katsuki make another move on Izuku.

"Y-Yeah, he doesn't bully me as much anymore," Izuku answered.

"Then, why do you feel so down?" you asked, worry and concern laced in your tone. Izuku's eyes widened, kind of sad. "I know I'm not cool, and I'm not a very good friend, but why do you feel so down?" This time both of you were looking at each other face to face, your exptession conveying a strong emotion Izuku had never seen.