Chapter 13

Chapter 13: There is no heart for me like yours

Ryan's point of view

Mikey and I made our way back to the hospital. I had a weird feeling about it. Andy don't remember what we have anymore wich means we're not a thing now. I hope he falls in love with me again. What if he never reminds it and falls in love with someone else?

As we arrived we ran up to Andy's room but Mikey stopped me from going in.

"Be easy on him, memory loss is a hard thing to deal with." He told me before we got inside.

"What even are you doing?" I ask as I saw Liam forcing Andy to make out with him.

"Just leave." Liam said as he let go of Andy. He was in tears and shaking from what just happened.

"No you leave before I call the cops." I told him.

"You can't claim him." Liam smirked.

"Neither can you." Mikey said.

"Well I can." Liam laughed. "Due to the books I'm still his boyfriend."

"Not everything you read in the paper is true." Mikey told him. I looked over at Andy who was having a hard time taking this all in. He was struggling and looked like he was about to pass out.

"But the doctors gonna believe me." Liam said. "He needs someone to take care of him."

"And that's me." Blair said as he came inside. "I just spoke with the doctor and I'm taking Andy home."

"And you are?" Liam asks.

"That doesn't matter, he can only come home with an adult and you're just a kid." Blair said. "Now leave."

"I'm calling his father, he will come back and take his son with him." Liam said before he left. Liam talking about Andy's father made him panick. He was getting it hard to breath still shaking.

"You two leave as well." Blair said to me and Mikey. As I turned around ready to leave I heard a whisper.

"Rye." It was Andy. "Stay." I looked up at Blair and he nods. Mikey and Blair leaving the room as I sat down next to Andy and laid my hand on the bed.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Now that's less crowdy in here, I do." He smiled as he took my hand in his still shaking.

"Good." I smiled back.

"You saved me from Liam." He said. "But do you think he will get my father to come get me."

"I don't know." I whispered as I looked at our hands holding each other.

"Sorry." Andy said as he pulled his hand away. "I just tought I could hold it."

"You can." I smiled taking his hand back in mine giving it a little squeez. He looked at me, his blue eyes staring deep into mine.

"I have such a weird feeling when I look at you." He whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

"What kind of weird feeling?" I ask him with a little smile. I don't know if it was a good thing he was feeling or not.

"It's hard to explain." He says.

"Just try." I smile at him yet again. Maybe when he tries he remember some himself. I can't push him into that.

"It feels like... like a little boy getting a new toy that he loves more than all his other toys he ever had and even when its fur has been rubbed off, and it's gone saggy with bits missing the little boy still think it's the most beautiful toy in the world." He explained and already got me in tears. Just the way he explains the way he feels, still feeling weak but jet it felt so powerfull. "But it's just stupid cuz you probably don't feel the same." He said as he looked down. I lift up his face and our eyes met again.

"I wish I could explain your eyes." I said soft. "And how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies." He cracked a little smile as I told him that. "How your smile makes my heart skip a beat."

A tear came down his face but I whiped it away.

"In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours." I said leaning in closer. "In all the world there is no love for you like mine." But when I was about to slowly put my lips on his, Blair came in and I pulled back and let go of Andy.

"Visiting hour is over, Andy needs some rest." He said. "At the end of the week he's coming home again so you will see each other very soon."

Blair dragged me out the room I wasn't even able to say something to Andy anymore. On the way home I was so annoyed that he came in and dragged me away from Andy but soon he's coming home with us and hopefully he will be the Andy we know again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~a/N~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM BACK!!! Let me know what you think! Sorry for the wait!

Ps: I AM MEETING THE BOYS AT SITC ON SATURDAY!

PPS: go have a look at my other Randy book..