Chapter 1

Chapter 1: moving in

Ryan's point of view

As I put my last suitcase in the van and turned around to see my whole family watching me. I'm moving in with Andy today. It's not a big deal, I just can't live with my parents for the rest of my life and Andy already has a flat on his own. Also now we will be living together I can help Andy finding a manager for his music career cuz he's really good and it's his dream to get signed.

"I'm gonna miss you Rye." My mom said as she gave me a hug.

"It's not that far away I still come around." I told her.

"Yeah but it's not the same." She said as she let go. I gave my dad a hug as well as I said goodbye.

Next up, Shaun ran into my arms.

"Gonna miss you big man." I said.

"I will miss you more." He said.

"I'll come around soon." I said. "But try and behave in the time I'm gone."

"I can't promise that." He laughed.

I gave Sammie a big hug as well before I walked up to Robbie.

"Take care of the twins will you?" I ask him and he nods.

"As long as you take good care of Andy." He said before pulling me into a hug. I let go and turned around to see Andy waiting next to the van.

"I'll take care of him." I said to Robbie before walking up to him.

"Are you ready?" Andy asks and I nod. I took the drivers seat as Andy sat next to me. I gave my family one more wave before we drove off.

As we finally arrived at Andy's flat, he helped me with all my stuff. We dropped it all in the living room but for now we are too tired from moving everything to start unpacking already.

"I make you some tea." I said and so I did made two cups of tea, giving one to Andy who sat down on the couch.

"This is really a new begin to our lives isn't it?" I ask as I sat down next to him as he nods before taking a sip of his tea.

•• the next morning ••

I woke up next to a still asleep Andy. As always I'm the early bird so I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower first. When I was done I left with only a towl around my waist.

When I walked inside the bedroom, Andy was still asleep so I sat down next to him on the spot where I was earlier before I took a shower.

"Andy." I whispered as I slowly touched his cheek. Adoring his beautiful face.

"Hmmm." Andy groaned as he turns around and pulls the blanket over his face.

"We can do this easy or." I said before pulling the blankets off of him. But he didn't move. I got up and just jumped on him as I place kisses all over his face.

"It's too early." He moaned before pushing me off of him making me fall into the ground.

"You wanna play it that way hu." I smirked before picking him up and running to the bathroom. I placed him under the shower as I turned on the cold water.

"What the heck Rye!" He shouts as he ran past me and took a towl as I turned off the shower again.

"Rise and shine gorgeous." I said with a smile.

"If this is how you always gonna wake me up than where can I sign for you to go live back with your parents?" He asks probably joking.

"Come here." I said as I pulled him in for a hug and placed a kiss on his head.

"You're lucky that I love you and I will forgive you." He said. "This time."

"Get dressed and I make you breakfast to make up to you." I told him and he gave me a small kiss on the lips before he went to the bedroom to get dressed.

I stood there smiling like an idiot as I start thinking about waking up next to Andy every single morning.

This is the way I want it to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello,

So here you go the sequel is up and going! I gave you all a cute first chapter cuz we all deserve some sweet Randy content... the drama will kick in later in this story so keep your eyes open cuz it's gonna be some good stuff I have in mind ;)

Ps: make sure to read 'the bet' first cuz this is the sequel to it and you will not understand everything that will happen here

Anke