[CHAPTER 19: LETTER]

7 MONTHS LATER
ZACH'S POV
"Tell the Strategy Department Head to come here in my office now" I growled

"Y-Yes Sir"

How can they send me a proposal like this?! . Its obviously the usual that can be easily hacked.. 

"S-Sir" the Strategy Department Head said. 

"Change this now. I want a new one tomorrow!.  Increase the security. That cant be easily hacked. " I said furiously

"Y-Yes sir! " He said and bowed

"Dismissed! " I said and he immediately ran away. 

Firing employees became my past time. I've been like this everyday since Gayle was gone. I would overwork myself to distract myself from thinking about her to the point that my body can't take it.

I also live in my condominium because every corner of the house is reminding me of her.

I sighed and leaned back into my chair.  I stood up with my phone and car keys on my hand and leave my office.

I entered my car and drive home, to the mansion. I just feel like going home today after 7 months .

I entered the mansion and various memories flooded my mind. God.......  All I can see is her.... I felt tears began to fall from my eyes.

I cant even take a single step to move on. Love really can be so cruel. 

I went to the mini bar and began to drink.....

I love and miss you so bad. Gayle.......

I drank and drank until I got wasted.....

I took the two bottles of alcohol in my hand and went to her room. Its all I have  that she owns.

I sat down on the floor side and leaned my back on the bed.

Why does it hurts so much?.....  I keep crying and crying. I finished the two bottles and I feel so tired already.

I laid down on the floor before taking out the letter Gayle left. I've been taking it with me everywhere I go.

Helloww my dear fiancee!, If you're reading this maybe Im already gone. Im scared that it won't be temporarily this time.  I want to tell you about it that time but you kissed me making me forget about my purpose of going to your office.

I want to tell you but Im scared that you would abandon me because I fell for you unexpectedly. I know Im being selfish but I just want to make memories with you while Im still alive.

Im sorry for leaving you. You can hate me all you want because of not telling you but I didn't regret it. If I didn't fell in love with you this would be easy but damn your small gestures have great impact on me. I assumed that you also felt the same but you cant even say it. Im not blaming you. It my fault for taking your small actions a big deal.

I'll be very happy if  I'll see you smile for the last time. I love you so much, Zachary.

Goodbye

                             ~Gayle ♡

I can't help but cry more after reading it for a thousand times. Im sorry.

Im sorry for being an asshole. Im sorry for scolding you sometimes. I just love you so much.

Gayle........

"Gayle" I said and saw her at the corner. I was about to go to her when she is slowly fading.

Im imagining about her again. I sighed and sat down again.

Gayle.....

My vision went pitch black.

I suddenly heard a familiar voice that made me conscious but i didn't bother opening my eyes.

"Ghad.. You're a mess. I understand" she said.

That voice......

"Let me clean this up first and I'll help you up"

I heard the bottles clinking. I suddenly felt sparks from the touch when she help me get up to the bed. 

"I missed you so much but I guess Its a wrong time. You're drunk" She said while cupping my face.

I felt her stood up but I immediately grab her hand before opening my eyes.

I saw her.... 

"Gayle..... " I said hoarsely.

"Hey... " She said and smiled.

I closed my eyes back.

"I am drunk and imagining things. Maybe you're right, I start imagining you because I love you so much" I mumbled and let go of her hand. 

"I don't think I can move on anymore" I said and smile bitterly.

i suddenly felt a hand on my arm that made me open my eyes completely.

I saw her crying with a smile on her face.

"Zach... I know you suffered so much because of me" She said. I hold her hands and felt warmth from it.

God...

"God.... Gayle!! " I said and pulled her into a hug. I feel her warmth slowly enveloping me. 

"Please tell me Im not dreaming! " I plead while crying

"Zach, you're not dreaming" She said

"Tell me Im not imagining things!! " I plead

"You're not, Zach. " She said while also crying

"Please.....  Tell me....... You love me.. " I said and looked at her intently.

"Zach I love you so much and I won't leave you anymore " She said while wiping my tears away.

I cupped her face and lean down claiming her lips. Please don't be a dream....

I hugged her tightly, scared that she'll fade away.

I kiss her passionately with her kissing me back.

"Gayle.. Don't leave me please" I said between our kisses. She's real..

"I won't anymore " She said before kissing me again this time it became fiery.

I pressed my body against her that made her gasp and I took the opportunity to slid my tounge in her mouth. I heard her moan. Damn.. 

My hands began to roam around her body. I slowly laid her down gently without breaking the kiss. 

"I want you " I said while looking at her intently but she just smiled and kissed me. 

I guess that a yes. My hands travel to her back and unclipped her brasserie. Her hands were also busy unbuttoning my polo.

In a minute, we are both naked. My kisses went down to her neck. Once I found her soft spot, she moaned sexily. I placed hickeys on her neck and on her body as my kisses went down.

I hope you're still here when I wake up

≧ω≦   (。・ω・。)ノ♡
[END OF CHAPTER 19]