[CHAPTER 11| BITCH]

GAYLE'S POV
I pouted while sitting down on the bed.

"Stop doing that , Gayle" Zach said firmly and glared at me.

"Wahhh! Sorry na!!" I said and pouted with matching teary eyes pa.

"Gayle, how many times do I have to tell you!" Zach growled. Shit!!! Scary nya !!! Dammitt! Meron ulit yong sungay nya!!

"Nakalimutan ko! Tapos kasama ko naman si Sabbie and Rean." I said and looked down. Monster talaga sya! Pramis! Swear!! Ipusta ko pa tong isang mata ko!

I suddenly felt him lift my chin and made me look at him.

"Promise me that you're going to tell me where are you going next time" He said sternly

I nodded.

"Just be thankful that I cant resist you" He mumbled that made me smiled widely.

I peck his cheek before running to the bathroom.

"Fvck!" I heard him cussed. Lab you too!!!

ZACH'S POV
KAKASABING I CANT RESIST HER!! Just then I find my self smiling.

I wait for her. We are having dinner outside.

My secretary approach us and handed me my tablet while we are waiting for our foods.

I look at my schedule.

"Cancel the my meeting with Mr. Salmonte. Resched it next week" I said while looking at the tab.

"Yes, Sir" She said and I handed her back the tab.

"Oh! Wait! Mukhang nakalimutan mo ulit na ibutones yong damit mo" Gayle saud and smiled before buttoning my Secretary's blouse. Napailing na lang ako

"Yan. Mas maganda..... yong damit mo" Gayle said and smirked. Ms. Dominguez leave and Flint clapped

"Cool!!!" Flint said

"Flint libre mo nga ng damit" Gayle said and began eating

"Kung ako yan sinakal ko na sya!" Rean said and grinned
Napailing na lang ako. Im not interested on other woman except Gayle.....

*****
After we finish our dinner, Me and Gayle went to our suite.

She head to the bathroom. I checked my phone when it vibrated.
'Man! We have a seminar tomorrow bring your woman!'

I just rolled my eyes. Tsk. Napansin kong matagal dun si Gayle.

"Gayle!" I called her and knock on the door but she didnt respond.

"Gayle!!  Are you okay?!" I said while knocking the door. Damn! Nag aalala ulit ako!! Shit!!

I had no choice but to open the bathroom door.

My heart thump when I saw her lying on the ground.

"FVCK! GAYLE!!" I called her and went near her. I scooped her and put her down on the bed. She is half-conscious.

"Gayle.... " I called her.

Damn!! She is scaring me! Why is she fainting all the time!? Is there something I dont know?!

I gently cupped her face and place a soft kiss on her forehead. I fixed the comforter and laid down beside her.

¤¤¤¤¤
I woke up when I felt a hot air on my neck. I opened my eyes and saw Gayle was too close to me. Her warm breathe was touching my neck. Damn. She then nuzzled closer to me. Fvck! My heart was racing!!