[CHAPTER 9| CAUGHT]

ZACH'S POV
I stared at her beautiful face while she is sleeping. Im really thankful that she understands me without explaining. I really thought that she is going to leave me.

We are already home after we had dinner with my grandparents and family. And Ngayon, tulog na ang sleeping beauty ko.....

I smiled and fixed her hair that covers her face.

She suddenly rolled until she face my chest and nuzzled closer to me. Damn! My heart is thumping again....

I fixed the blanket above us and watch her sleep. I really love watching her sleep.

>_< NEXT DAY*0*
I woke up and find Gayle not beside me.....

Wait.... is it a dream?!... no! Please no!!

Agad akong bumangon at dali daling bumaba. I heard someone in the kitchen. Agad akong pumunta dun and I sighed in relief when I saw her there....... cooking..

I immediately wrap my arms around her . Fvck..

"Shit!! I thought its just a dream...." I said and nuzzled my face in her neck.

"Hahaha... ayus.... inlab ka na talaga saakin" She said while chuckling

I didnt deny.......

"You can say that...." I said and smirked when she became stiff.

"Aww!! SHIT!!" She cursed so I let go of her and looked at her, worried.

I saw her wiping the sides of her lips. Tumalsik ata yong mantika. I wipe her lips.

"Ikaw kasi eh!! Yun tuloy di ko nailagan!" Sabi nya at ngumuso. Shit! Those red pinkish lips............

"Mom told me that It wont hurt if I'll do this...." I said and cupped her face before kissing the side of her lips.

I pulled away and look at her. She was blushing and shocked.

I chuckled....

"Fvck!! Bat mo ako hinalikan!!?? Umalis ka rito!!!" Sigaw nya at tinulak tulak ako palayo. I just laughed

"Yieee... naiinlab na naman sakin!" Panukso ko rin

"Hoy!!! Park! Linya ko yan!! Wag mong agawin!!" Sigaw nya. Tumawa lang ako

GAYLE'S POV
Grabe!!! Parang tumatakbo yung puso ko!!!! Shit!! Kalma... kalma lang heart.

Tarantado kasi yun basta basta nanghahalik!!!!.

Inayos ko na yong mga pinggan. Kakain pa kami. Sinerve ko na yong niluto ko.

"ZACHARY!!!" tawag ko sa kanya. Maya maya pa ay narinig ko yong footsteps nya pababa.

Umupo na sya at sabay na kaming kumain.

"You are coming with me tothe company" Zach said

"Why? I can take care of my self" I said. Bat nya naman ako dadalhin dun.

"Just come with me" He said. I just shrugged.

After we finished eating, I went to our room to take a bath. I wore a High waisted black jeans and a white crop-topped shirt. I took my phone and went down. I saw him looking gorgeous on his suit.

Pumasok kami sa kotse nya at nagdrive na sya.

"Wait!! Pano kong makita tayo ng mga reporters?!?!" Tanong ko sa kanya

"Dont worry. Malapit na rin yung engagement natin" Zach said and smiled.

Agad kong pinitik yong noo nya..