[CHAPTER 17| BREAKING]

GAYLE'S POV
I slowly opened my eyes to me greeted by the white ceiling. I already know where am I. Hospital.

I looked around and my mom greeted me.

"Anak, ayos ka lang ba?" Tanong ni Mama. I nodded and smiled even if Im not. I dont want them to worry too much.

"Why didnt you told us?" Dad asked me

" Im sorry, Dad. I dont want to make you worry" I said and bowed.

Just then the door opened and I saw a familiar face.

"Is he my new doctor?" I asked mom and dad while looking at Tyron who approached us with a smile

"Yes, honey. Dr. Carl is out of the country right now. Kaya sya muna" Dad said

"Hi, Gayle. Ayos ba pakiramdam mo?" Tanong ni Ty habang nakangiti. Ngumiti ako at tumango.

"I never expected that you have this kind of illness" He said while looking at the clipboard he is holding before looking at me

"Really?." I asked him. His a doctor. I thought he will notice some signs and symptoms.

"Well, at first I noticed you pale skin, I thought it was natural but everytime we meet again you were paler than before. Proof is the color of your lips. Since you are not fond of wearing lipstick that's why I doubt. Sometimes I just thought that its just a coinsidence that you are showing those signs" He said and smiled

"Woahh...  you are very observant!" I complimented on him

"Also, your fainting incidents!" He said

He is really a doctor. He knew it.

"This is bad." Ty said while sighing.

"Why?" Mom asked

"Tita, Tito. Gayle's body is breaking already. The medicines already adapted into the situation to the point that its useless. Wala siyang tinutulong sa katawan nya." Ty explained. I also saw hesitance in his eyes. He is being careful of his words.

I cant help but felt down. I know he is just making it sound that its not that bad.

"Ayoko sana itong sabihin pero most people with leukemia in this stage ay sumusuko na sila. Even if they want to fight ,their body was breaking apart. Im was so surprise to see Gayle can able do things a normal can person can do in this stage." He said tap my shoulder.

"So, if you like..." Ty pause

"What is it?" Dad asked

"I'll try to find a bone marrow trasplant for Gayle. I know she can do it. She endured it for sure the surgery will be piece of cake." Tyron said and smiled that enlightened me a bit.

I smiled weakly.

"But im not sure if I can find one. I think It can help Gayle a bit if there will be transplant" Ty said

"Thank you! Tyron!" Mom said and hugged Ty. Dad just tapped his back.

I hugged him.

"Thank you.." I said

"Welcome Gayle. But Im not sure about it. It can be a success or a fail" Ty said while hugging me

"Then, thank you parin for trying." I said

"Sige. Pahinga ka. Alis po muna ako!" Paalam nya bago umalis.

Humiga ulit at ako at tumingin sa kawalan. Im tired even if I didnt do anything. I want to rest.

I laid back down and close my eyes.

ZACH'S POV
I locked up in my room for the whole day with a liquor beside me.

I was devastated and heartbroken. I closed my eyes. I dont know what is happening already.

I didnt still buy a new phone that's why I dont have any communication with someone. Mukhang nasobrahan ng lakas yong pagtapon ko.

I sighed and drink a cup of alcohol again.

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Tyron was expecting Zach to come to the hospital when he texted Zach about what happened to Gayle but up until now there was no shadow of Zach. Zach was the first one he informed about what happened.

"San na ba yung gagong yun!?!??" Di mapakaling saad ni Tyron habang nasa loob ng opisina nya

"Habang noon parang pinagtakluban ng langit at lupa ang kinalalagyan nya! Tapos ngayon hindi man lang nagpakita!" Tyton said and dialed Flint's number

["Hello man"] Flint greeted with a moaning sound background. Napailing agad agad si Tyron.

"Hello. Do you know where Zach is?" Tyron asked him

["..Yes baby~.... .. Nope. Ive been informing him about a meeting but he is not replying... Faster baby~"] He said with that moaning lady as a background.

"What the fuck? Flint will you stop doing those immoral things!" Tyron growled. Nakakadiri. Baka nga may HIV na ang taong to sabi nya sa isip nya.

["Tss. Mind your own business"] He said

"Whatever. Text me if you recieve a reply from Zach." Tyron said before hanging up.

Ugh. Kadiri talaga ang taong to! Sabi nya sa isip nya.

He dialed one of his trusted workers.

"I want you to find a bone marrow transplant around the world. I need it. The earlier the better. Understood?" He said seriously. He really want to help Gayle even though its a risky option. Hindi rin sure kung tatagal pa si Gayle. Naawa rin sya sa dalawa. Two problems at the same time.

To be honest, Gayle is already dying. The medicines already have no effect on her body. She already have a life span.

He sighed and massage his temple.

"This is a hard situation..." Tyron mumbled

NEXT DAY

Zach was still unaware of what is happening outside of those four walls of his house. He's been drinking for 48 Hours but still sober. He had the highest tolerance of alcohol in their circle of friends. All he wanted is to forget about the problem for the meantime and also Gayle who was driving him crazy for 2 weeks already.

He poured liquor on his cup but he didnt realized it was already empty.

He sighed and stood up. He head to the kitchen and sat at the mini bar stool before opening a new bottle of tequilla. He drunk it all at once but still have no effect on him.

"Gayle................................."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
[END OF CHAPTER 17]