[CHAPTER 1: KIDNAP]

ZACH'S POV
I was busy reading these shits on my table when my phone ring. I look at it and saw that it was one of my butlers.

"Hello"

["Hey sir!, Ms. Gayle went out of the manor without body guards!"] Daniel told me

I sighed and massage my temple. What is that woman thinking?!

"Tell me where she is" I said

["Sir, at Blue Lagoon Resort po for her photoshoot"] Daniel answered.

Photoshoot... Fvck that Photoshoot!

I end the call before standing up ,grabbing the my phone and my car key.

I went out of my office and my secretary greeted me.

"Cancel all my appoinments today" I said before walking straight to the elevator.

That woman! I told her to take bodyguards with her but she's stubborn!

I hop in my car and drove to the resort I own when my phone ring, I answered it.

"Hello"

["Hey! Bro, where are you?"] Flint asked me

"I going to hunt a woman" I said boredly.

["Woah!!!... for the first time!!!!! Bat di mo ako sinama"] He said

"What do you want?" I asked him

["Nothing. I' ll just invite you to a party this evening. Then what about Gayle if you hunt other girl"] He said

"She's the one Im going to hunt. I cant join you this evening. We will have family dinner" I said

["Ohhh... okay! Good luck. You know many guys will be around her. She have that gorgeous perfect body"] Flint said..

"Shut up! Dela Vega!" I growled. How dare this guy said that?!

["Hahaha fine. Good bye"] He said and I hung up. Pinapainit nya lalo ang ulo ko nang sinabi niyang maraming umaaligid sa babaeng yun. Kaasar.

I drove fast to my resort. I arrive and I park before going out. Some ladies saw me and started screaming.

I dialed Gayle's manager, Kyla.

["Hello, Sir Zach"] She greeted.

"Where are you?" I asked her

["Umm sir at the Blue Lagoon. Sa may beach po"] She said and I end the call. I went straight to the beach and saw the staff of the Bluemoon entertaiment where Gayle is working at.

I spotted Gayle wearing a see through floral dress with her braided hair. Fvck.... She a goddess. Even though I want to look at her in those clothes I need to get her out of here because those male staff are looking and drooling over her!! Fvck!!! That dress!!

She dont know that its see through because she dont use the kind of dress. I knew her. She is a conservative one!.

Dammitt!! Its making me mad and irritated.

I saw Kyla on the side with a bathrobe on her hands. I went near her and took it before approaching Gayle. I dont care about the cameras around us. I put it on her before lifting her up into a bridal carry.. I heard her gasp.

"Hey! Zach.! Oh my gosh!! They are taking pictures of us" She said while we were on our way to my car.

I didnt answered her and put her inside the car before going in to the driver's seat.

"Im not yet finish!" She said and pouted..

"Then why are are you using a see through dress?!" I asked her