[CHAPTER 3: MONIQUE ]

GAYLE'S POV
They gave me my new clothes to wear for photoshoot. Its a large polo and a denim shorts.

I was just waiting for my turn. This is my last photoshoot for the day.

After Monique Versosa from Bloom Entertainment, they called my name. I was on my way to the pool when someone splashed a water on me.

Guess who is it? Its the bitch!!!!! *clap* *clap*. I heard them gasp

"Im sorry. I didnt saw you" She said while grinning

My light make up is now erased because of the water.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay, Ms. Gayle?" The director asked

"Im fine. Dont worry" I said while smiling at the bitch.

"Stylist of ms. Gayle. Pls. Retouch her!" Director said

"No. No need lets just continue. I dont need that make up" I said at nilagpasan si Monique. Piss off your enemies. Hahahaha. Shet.. nababaliw na naman ako.

Since Im already wet. I entered the pool by diving. Umahon ako at inayos yong buhok ko. Nag simula na ang photoshoot ko.

*Click* *flash*

¤¤¤¤¤¤

After 15 minutes, Im done. I went out out of the pool and automatically a bathrobe wrapped around me. I looked up and saw that its Zach.

I heard the click of the cameras.

"Z-Zach..." I stammered

"What the hell is up with your clothes?!" He growled before lifting me up, bridal style.

Dont tell me!!!! Kikidnapin nya ulit ako!!!!!!

"Ahhh!!! Zach!! May last pa akong photoshoot!!" I told him

But he didnt respond. He put me inside his car before going to the driver seat.

"Dont you know that I wanna throw darts on their eyes.?" He said.

"Hihihihi Ganda ko kasi.." I said and smiled

"GAYLE HANNAH HALESON!" Nagbabantang sabi nya

"Opo..." automatikong sagot ko. Nakakatakot kaya sya. Im just like a little kitten in front of a lion.

"I was just holding back my self when that lady poured water on you!! Tapos magdadive ka pa sa pool! Of course your curves will be revealed!" He said

"Yieee. Crush mo ako noh?... Possesive much??" I teased him.

"GAYLE!" He growled while glaring at me

"Bakit Zachary?" I asked him with a teasing tone at sinadal yong kamay ko sa gilid at pinatong yong ulo ko

ZACH'S POV
Because of her movement, her clevage was showing, buti nalang ako lang ang nandito. But shit! She's hot.

I looked at her face who is smiling. Tsk. She is clueless.

I slowly approach her and she blushed.

"W-What are you doing?" She asked while blushing which I find adorable.

I move closer.
......

......

......

.....

.....

......

.......

.......