[CHAPTER 18| TOO LATE]

AFTER 2 DAYS
ZACH'S POV
I've locked my self in the mansion for 5 days already. Today, Im going to work nothing will happen if I will just stay there.

"Zia lets meet up" I told Zia over the phone.

I told them to buy new phone but I forgot my sim card in my old phone that I put it on the trash.

["Where baby?"] She asked but I end the call. I just texted her where and the time and I head to my company.

I have to take DNA test of that baby she is holding. Im not gonna believe her like I did in past. Im so dumb.

I arrive at the company and I head to my office. I immediately began working.

After a while my secretary entered my office.

"Sir, Mr. Dela Vega is reminding you of your meeting this friday" My new secretary said but I just nodded.

I turned around.... I sighed again when I remembered how Gayle loves to sit here.

I close my eyes.......

Where are you?

GAYLE'S POV
I dont want to talk about my situation right now. Its really bad. The worst of the worse.

I was sitting on the hospital bed while leaning my back on the hospital bed. Natataas kasi yun! Diba!

I also have an oxygen connected to me because of my worse condition. Tapos may nadagdag rin. Di ko lang alam ang tawag. Si Tyron pa rin ang doctor ko. Swerte ko nga eh. Siya ang may-ari ng hospital na to tapos ako abg pasyente nya!! Diba! Magaling kaya sya. Laht naman silang magkakaibigan. Hindi lang mukha pati utak. Sila na talaga.

I stared outside as it began to rain. Why? I thought it will be a sunny day according to the weather forecast.

I just stared at those beautiful dew drops in the wide window of my room.

Since I was a child, I always love the rain. Those beautiful ripples on the ground as it makes contact with it, the dark sky, the lightning that lights the sky up. It was a happy memory for me. I smiled as I remember my past but its just slowly breaking me up. I cant do those things anymore. And I'll never experience them again.

I heard Ty and my parents talking privately. Hindi ko naman sinasadya tapos na curious ako kaya nakinig ako na sana pala hindi ko ginawa. Tyron said that its impossible for me to live longer and there are no transplant available all over the world at the moment. Ty also said that anytime of this month my body will give up

And that I already knew. My last bit of hope finally dropped. My life have a span like a timer once it is done..... wala na.... finish na .....

Every second is important but here, I am spending it all by lying in this stupid bed!!! I cant even do the things I want to do before I die.

Too much risky in my blood. I felt my body giving up. What do I do with a broken heart?........

ZACH'S POV
I was on my way to the hospital.

........

......

......

......

.....

.......

......

.......

Its where me and Zia will meet. I will do the DNA test whether she likes it or not.

I saw her waiting at the information area. She smiled as she stood up when she saw me.