chapter 16

"Aaaannddd done!" Jungkook plops himself on the couch while Lisa sits beside him.

"Told ya it's a handful.." Lisa mutters.

"Yea but I quite enjoyed it." He replies.

"You nearly tripped and dropped the paint!!"

"Oh? Besides, the paint wasn't all over the floor, right?"

"Tsk."

"Hey, wanna grab some food? I'm hungry." Jungkook suggests.

"Sure-- your treat!" Lisa bounces off the couch.

"What? Fine! As long as it doesn't go over 3 dollars."

"YOU CHEAPSKATE!!"

•••

"Yah! I said don't go over 3 dollars!-- AND YET YOU CHOSE TO EAT AT MCDONALDS!! You muthafuckin rich kid!"

"Rich kid? You're the one who's richer than me! Heck I'm not even rich!! I'm hungry. C'mon!" Lisa drags Jungkook's hand inside the fast food restaurant while Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

After receiving their order, the two sat at an empty booth near the window. Jungkook is in the corner of the table, mourning about his money while Lisa is happily eating, enjoying her hamburger and fries.

Lisa glanced at him, "Jesus Christ, I can't believe you're still mourning about your money? It was $6.30!! Chill out!....... Want some?" She hands the hamburger in front of him. "No thanks..." He said as he remove the hamburger in his face. "C'mon!! It's delicious!" She shoves it back again in his face. "I don't want to!" He insisted.

"Why are you so picky?!"

"I just don't eat food made by strangers!!"

"Geez! Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!"

"I SAID—!!" Then, Lisa shoves it in his mouth. "Good booiiiii!!" Lisa chirps.

Jungkook looks at her, annoyed. His grumpy expression softened as he munches down the food in his mouth. "See? Told ya it's delicious! Want some mo—" Without hesitation, Jungkook snatches the hamburger on Lisa's hand. "Hey! That's mine!!"

"It's from my money anyway." Jungkook sticks out his tongue and continues on taking a bite of Lisa's ex-hamburger. "You—!" Lisa stands up and people drifts their attention on her. Lisa smiles awkwardly at them before sitting back down.

"Tsk, forget it.." Lisa said and grabs a handful of fries unto her mouth. "Where's my sundae by the wa— oh! Good timing!~ thank youuuu!" Lisa claps and bows to the staff.

Then Lisa eats a spoonful of icecream. Jungkook looks at her weirdly, "What?" Lisa asks. "You're very dirty when you eat. Do you know that?" He replies with disgust written on his face.

"YAH!"

"Tsk tsk tsk. You have icecream all over mouth, wipe it with a tissue or something... Before I even puke by looking at you." Jungkook resumes on eating his hamburger. Lisa glares at him, 'Should I tease him a bit?' She smirks mischievously "Is it here? Here? I can't seem to tell..." Lisa said as she damps the tissue on her lips.

"No. And no."

"Then... Where is it?" Lisa said teasingly. Jungkook stood up from his seat, a tissue in his hand and reaches out into her face. Lisa internally smirks but Jungkook just brutally wipes her mouth.

"Ouch!! That hurt! Do you not know the word gentle?!"

"I know."

Lisa rolls her eyes and dips her french fry onto her sundae. (Y'all guys do that or nah? Dipping a french fry to the sundae?)

"Let's go for a walk!" Jungkook grabs her arm before Lisa even put the french fry to her mouth. "Wait! I haven't finished eating!" Lisa says as she grabs her french fries.

•••

"Hey, what do you mean by not eating food made by strangers??" She asked.

"I just don't."

"How the hell are you still alive by now???"

"I have trust issues. Well that hamburger is in my good side now."

"But why though?"

"Well that's a secret that I won't tell."

"Geez, fine." They were walking peacefully around Hongdae and suddenly, Lisa spotted icecream so she walked towards it. "Hey, do you want some icecream?" She asks Jungkook beside him.

"I already told you I—" He looked at her annoyingly.

"Oh yeaaahhh! Sorry." She flashed a smile and faced the seller. Lisa saw Jungkook walk away with his phone in his hands but she just ignored him and grabbed the icecream and went to his side.

"Oh? Someone's calling you." She said as she glanced at his phone.

"I know."

"Well? Aren't you gonna answer that?" She looked at him with a puzzled face.

"No."

"Why?"

"It's just my mom, probably asking me to give her more money." He slides his hand through his hair. "And? Who knows that may be something important or an emergency, you never know." I licked my icecream.

He let out a sigh, "Hello?.......... Yeah....... Yeah.......... NO! No we're not!......... Okay fine!" He said angrily and shoves his phone back in his pockets. "So? What was it?"

"My mom wants me to go back home ASAP."

"Oh okay."

"Aren't you... Aren't you coming with me?"

"No? Do I have to?" I said teasingly but he just rolled his eyes.

"....fine. But! Get back before 7:00pm or else, you will have your first punishment."

"Wait what?? You're not my dad or anything! So I can do whatever I want!"

"Have you forgotten something? Who's the boss here?"

"Tsk.... You."

"And you are?"

"Your personal maid... Okay! Okay! I get it! Now go!" I pushed him.

"Hm, ciao!" He walks away, "Why the hell did I even agreed to live with him..." She said to herself.

Lisa proceeds walking towards, she then got disturbed on her phone and didn't noticed the person in front of her, which made her to bump into him and spill her icecream over his shirt.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay??" She quickly pulled out her handkerchief and starts wiping off the icecream on his shirt.

"O-oh! It's okay, I can do it by myself— wait, Lisa?" He said astonishingly.

"V?"

•••

Jungkook arrived in their household and sat on the chair in the dining room, his mother arrived and sat across him.

"I have good news for you."

"Spill." He said as he didn't even spared her a glance. His mother sighed at his behavior but still managed to smile.

"You're getting engaged!" His mother clapped.