chapter 7

"Hey hyungs!" Jungkook approached his hyungs and waved at them.

"Oh hey Kook! By the way, who were you dancing with earlier? I'm sure it wasn't Tzuyu." The guy with glasses said.

"You saw us Namjoon hyung?"

"Duh! You guys were stealing the spotlight! Who wouldn't notice it?" The cheeky guy said.

"Wait, I didn't noticed, Hoseok hyung."

"He didn't noticed cuz he was too drawn to her eyes. Aww my little Kookie is growing up already!" The broad shouldered man ruffles Jungkook's hair.

"Yah Jin hyung! Aish— my hair is all messed up! It took me hours to finish my hair." Jungkook said as he started fixing his hair.

"What's so special about your 3 dollar hair spray?" The pale guy said.

"Well at least it lasted longer than your 3 dollar chain." Jungkook spat back.

"Ugh, whatever. I don't want to waste my time to argue with a 3 year old." Yoongi shrugged and continued drinking his wine.

"Ahh Kookie! Who's that chick by the way? I know she just bumped into me earlier. But she didn't got to tell her name." Jimin butted in and placed his hand over Jungkook's shoulder.

"Oh her?? She's—" Jungkook was about to tell Lisa's name but was cut off by V.

"Lisa."

"Oh there you are V! Wah! It's been 3 years! How are you bruh??" Jimin said and puts his arm around V's shoulder.

"We heard you're finally coming back tonight so we hurriedly arrived in this place." -Namjoon

"We asked your parents where you were but they didn't know either! We've been looking everywhere for you! Where have you been!?" -Jin

"I got lost inside the maze, and I just happen to meet Lisa." V chuckled as he replayed a scene of Lisa getting scared and running away. He blushed as the scene of her hugging him flashes in his mind.

"Ahh so is that chick? Jungkook also danced with her earlier." -Yoongi

"Yah Yah Yah! I actually met her first than the both of you! Why didn't I get the chance to dance with her?? Hmph! So unfair. Why do you guys always get the women?" Jimin whined and pouted, V just rolled his eyes and laughed along.

"How's Paris by the way?? You've got a long story to tell!" Hoseok joined in.

"It was fun and quite boring." V replied.

"Have you met any women?" Jimin wriggled his eyebrows and clings unto V's arm.

"Haha, no." V shook Jimin's arms away.

"Where's the souvenirs?? Did you get me one???" -Jin added.

"No I forgot, hehe." -V

"Why do you always forget?! I raised you for like a half of your childhood and all I ask is a freakin souvenir and I don't get one?!" -Jin

"Relax. I was just kidding! There are a lot in my house!" -V

"Aigooooo this brat!" -Jin

"Hey Kook! Are you just going to stand there? V is back, aren't you going to welcome him?" -Yoongi

"Ah right! Haha welcome back V hyung!!"" Jungkook smiled and pats V's shoulder. "Thanks." He replied in monotone and took a sip of his wine.

Jungkook instantly removed his hand and walks away, leaving his hyungs (except V) confused.

"What's wrong with him?" -Hoseok

"Omo, have you not settled things with him yet??" -Namjoon

"Tch, like I care..." V rolls his eyes and continued drinking his wine.