#66 DrunkSe

Chaeng : Lisayaaaaaaaah!!!! Are they dating???

Lisa refused to answer Chaeng's question and focused on Jennie.

Lisa : Babe... is she drunk already? 

Jennie : Aniyoooo. I haven't even ordered yet. Come on... talk to her. Jisoo unnie will be here in an hour i guess.

Lisa : Hah. Well... you know I'm not good with words.

Jennie : But she's your bestfriend. You can do it! I'll just call for room service. Take her to the living room. You can watch netflix to help you relax while calming her down.

Lisa : You always speak so fancy, you know that Ruby Jane? So sexy. 

Jennie : baby!!!! 

Jennie : baby!!!! 

Lisa : Okay okay... alright alright... Chipmunk... why don't we go to the living room and watch something on netflix? Jen here will order us some food and wine. Sounds good?

Chaeng : Unnie... can you order like tons of food but NO CHICKEN? and please... a dozen bottles of wine. Please?

Jennie : As you wish Chaeyongie. 

Lisa : You heard her Babe... we'll just be watching tv. 

At THE LIVING ROOM

Lisa : So... Chaeng-ah... what really is the deal? What is all this crying and whining and no chicken food policy?

Chaeng : It just hurts my feelings you know? She lied to me. She could have told me that she'll be meeting with that girl. Why did she have to transfer here? Is it really that exclusive? 

Lisa : Okay... first, they aren't dating... so second, they aren't exclusive. Nothing is exclusive with Jisoo unnie. Only chicken. You know that. 

Chaeng : But why is she here? Why did she post her on her instagram? Is she really that special? 

Lisa : Well.. that I can no longer answer for her... You have to ask her that yourself Chipmunk. 

Then there was silence... 

"Room Service!!!!"

Lisa : Woah Hun!!!! This is tooooo muchhhhh!!! 

Chaeng : Thiiiissss iiiisssss perfect! Just exactly what I need!

Jennie : No chicken, as requested! 

Chaeng : Wine! Wine! Wine!

Lisa : Alright alright... calm down. 

JenLiChaeng now settled to eat and drink until they drop.

Jennie on the other hand is worried for Chaeng... she drinks the wine like it's water. 

Jennie : Baby... had Chaeng spoken up about the problem? 

Lisa : No baby... she was just whining about it and cry and whine and cry and whine... now all she does is eat and drink and eat and drink like we're invisible to her. Damn that chikin. I hope she knows how badly affected this chipmunk is.