#20 REALIZATION

CHAPTER 20
Realization

As soon as her Manager left, Lisa approached the door of her room and signaled the girls to leave. Chaeng felt so sorry for her bestfriend but she knows that this night must not pass without her talking to Lisa. She knows how badly Lisa was hurt and she can't take it. She can't allow Lisa to sleep feeling lonely and empty. 

Chaeng has been very close to Lisa since the beginning. They both like the same things since they have the same age. They are both playful and energetic when it comes to selecting leisurely activities. But also, Chaeng is very much aware of her feelings for Lisa but she respects Jennie a lot because she's her unnie. Chaeng knows she cannot get in Jennie's way with Lisa. Aside from the fact that she knows Lisa only has eyes for Jennie and she respects that. To Lisa, she is just a friend.

Chaeng: Lisayah... don't let me leave. We can talk about this. I'm here for you. You know that. 

Jisoo: We need to talk about this as a group, Lisayah.

Jennie: Please don't hate me now. I can explain... Everything... I swear!

Lisa neither glanced at them nor responded

Lisa neither glanced at them nor responded... she remained standing at her doorway.

Chaeng approached Lisa and hugged her tight

Chaeng: Lisayah... I am not your enemy here. Let's talk just like how we always do. I hate seeing you like this... You can come over to my place if you like and spend the new year with us...

Jennie approached Lisa and grabbed her hand...

Jennie: If you really don't wanna talk to me, talk to Chaeng or Jisoo at least. They don't have anything to do with this...

Lisa couldn't handle hearing Jennie's voice because she is feeling so much hate towards her right now...