#59 JenChuLi

Lisa and Jennie went ahead of their scheduled flight to help Jisoo deal with her feelings for Chaeng. They both know their unnie and they are certain that she won't be able to do it given the time and under so much pressure with Melissa. 

Jennie : So... Jisooyah, you wanna go out? 

Jisoo : Uwu! I don't know my way around here. 

Lisa : Ah unnie... My baby here is a born navigator. She is my compass.... (giving Jennie a playful wink)

Jennie : Jagiya... you always flatter me in your little ways. I love you. Illowa illowa... poopoo...

Jisoo : Jesus!!! Can you stop? Too cheesy can kill, you know?

Jennie : Hahahaha so, let's go? 

Lisa : Mommy Park and Daddy Park, we'll just be around... Pls don't tell Chaeyoungie that Jennie and I are here already... please? 

Jennie : It's a surprise. :)

Mommy and Daddy Park : Okay... take care you three. 

JenChuLi went to the best restaurant near Chaeng's place and started planning Jisoo's strategy...

Lisa : Hey look! We brought you this!

Jisoo : What is it????

Jennie : Don't you like it???

Lisa : It's for Chaeng... you'll give it to Chaeng when you tell her that you have feelings for her. 

Jisoo : That??????? A yellow chipmunk??? What does that have to do with my feelings???

Jennie : Unnie...

Lisa : It is not a yellow Chipmunk!!! 

Jisoo : Then what is it???

Jennie : It's a chipmunk dressed in chicken. 

Lisa : Chaeng is the chipmunk and you are the chicken. This plushie right here represents you both as one. Genius right?

Jisoo : Aishhhh Lisayahhhhh. Did you agree with this Jendeukie?

Jennie : OMO. I think it's brilliant unnie. 

Jisoo : Since when did you think that way??? 

Lisa : C'mon Jisooyah. She's my wife. What do you expect? We are one. 

Jennie : Annnnddddd besides, Lisa here have been thinking of ways to help you win Chaeng over... she is your number one fan. Chaesoo for the win like what she always tells me. 

Jisoo : Tell me, Lisayah... why do you want us to be together? Have you talked to your bestfriend? 

Lisa : Let me be honest here... I love you both... I know I have been such a gigantic pain in the a** and I want you both to be happy... also, I know I may have hurt Chaeng before... you know that... And her happiness means a lot to me too. She's good for you unnie... and I know that you'll be good for her too...