#48 ONE for all, ALL for ONE

CHAPTER 48

ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE

Jennie couldn't believe what Lisa just asked her but her heart jumped the moment Lisa went down on her knees. All her life, she dreamed of having a prince charming to come into her life riding a beautiful white horse because Jennie loves horses and they'll ride their way to their romantic life together forever. Never had she thought of having a girl to be her prince charming but I guess it's true that Lisa's charms are way too irresistible because even she couldn't resist it. 

Jennie : Lisayah!!! Are you seriously asking my hand in marriage right now??? You aren't even dressed! 

Lisa : Aiishhhh jinja?!?! Did it bother you? Hence, the blanket?!

Jennie : No no no.. you're sexy. I uh... I just... I'm not sure how to respond. 

Lisa felt disheartened after hearing Jennie's response and looked down...

Jennie : Oh heyyy baby! It's not like that... what i meant was... you know... are you serious? Like... for real??? 

Lisa : Baby do I look like I'm joking? I'll get dressed right away if that's your issue. 

Jennie : Baby no... 

Lisa : NO??!?!?!?!?!

Jennie : I mean... yes...

Lisa : YES?!?!?!?!?! 

Jennie : Baby!!! You gotta stop that! You're confusing me!!!

Lisa : You're confused now?!?!?!?! ugh! I'm doomed!

Jennie : Oh my God Lisayah! Can you let me finish first?

Lisa : Didn't I let you finish earlier? (Lisa gave Jennie a playful smirk)

Jennie : Oh... you don't wanna start that...  

Lisa : Mianhe Mianhe... I'm just teasing you. I feel so stupid already. 

Jennie : Ani... ani... If i can only take a picture of you on this particular situation... I'd treasure it forever. Hahahaha

Lisa : Oh no... No... atleast allow me to get dressed first. 

Jennie : So.... do you wanna hear my answer or not?

Lisa : yes... yes... ofcourse...

Jennie : How's your knee? Sure you don't wanna sit beside me? 

Lisa : I'll wait for your answer before I get up. You see... Chivalry isn't dead yet. I'll always be your knight in shining armor. That's a promise!

Jennie : Owwwww---kayyyyyyy.... 

Jennie just stared at Lisa admiring her baby love... patiently waiting for her to answer the million dollar question that the maknae asked... she knows in her heart that she'd love to be MRS MANOBAN. But Lisa is too cute and she's still playing with her... giving her a bit of a hard time... And Lisa notices it. 

Lisa : Aishhhhh !!!! Jendeukie! You're messing with me. Will you marry me or not?!?!?!

Jennie burst into laughter upon seeing Lisa losing it. 

Jennie : You know that's the best proposal ever. I haven't seen anything like it even on TV.

Lisa :  My knees are starting to tremble... C'mon mommy shark... i can see it in your eyes... and I see a happy Jenduek... pls... tell me now... I can't wait to say I Do.

Jennie : You know why I love you? We can both be silly and adorable at the same time. Even though the world is against us, I never felt unsecured with you. I always feel that I'm the prettiest... and the most important person in the whole world for you everytime I look into your eyes.