#16 Super CHAENG!

CHAPTER 15

Super Chaeng!

Jennie was feeling awful after learning that it was indeed Lisa's first kiss. The battle within her heart and mind has grown stronger. She knows she wants Lisa but her mind can't seem to find the courage to stand up for it and admit to her and everyone that she's indeed in love with the maknae.

Lisa, on the other hand, is feeling furious about what she witnessed, felt and heard --- those words from Jennie's mouth struck her heart like a knife. She's aware of Jennie's fickle mindedness, but she admires her so much to think that she would suddenly just bail out on her. She's happy to have her first kiss with Jennie but she's hurt after Jennie denied her the opportunity of being in a relationship with her.

Lisa decided to ignore Jennie and just act professional around her. She's glad she has Chaeng; Lisa knows that she can count on Chaeng and that she'll never let her down. But Lisa is too young... too vulnerable... With Jennie's charm, it'll be hard for the maknae to distance herself from Jennie.

@Maknae's Room

Chaeng : Lisayah, Jennie unnie's been calling me nonstop.

Lisa : Ignore her pls, Chaeng-ah? I can't afford another awkward situation with her. Please?

Chaeng : Okay... but Chu texted me. She wants to talk to you right now. She said you meet her by the poolside in 10 minutes.

Lisa : Ughhhh Chaeng! Sure there's gonna be NO Jennie?

Chaeng : I made sure of that. No Jendukie. So go on now. We don't want to keep Jisoo unnie waiting.

Lisa : Shall I wear a hoodie to not be recognized?

Chaeng : Yes, weirdo.

Lisa : Love you!

Lisa went out to meet with Jisoo. She was careful to not have anyone notice them.

Lisa : Jisoo unnie.

Jisoo : Hey Lisayah... I'm glad you came out here for a talk. I know you had a long day.

Lisa : I'm fine unnie. What do you want to talk about?

Jisoo : About you and Jen. How are you feeling right now? I noticed the look in your face earlier. You seem disappointed.

Lisa : Aniyo... it's just that everything happened so fast and the rejection... you know... It's... uhm... I guess... I'm still processing. 

Jisoo : But you know you can't be with Jennie, right? If you do, you must be good at hiding. We have so many cameras watching us, the CEO will surely know.

Lisa : I know unnie. I guess it did disappoint me when I heard it directly from her that we're not in a relationship or she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me.

Jisoo : I know... It's weird to ask this of you but I hope you'll have more understanding towards Jen. She's not a bad person. She surely didn't mean to make you feel that way. I'll also understand if you become distant around her. Just please Lisa, make sure it won't seem obvious. BLINKS are good spies. They will know that something's up.

Lisa : Thanks unnie...

Lisa and Jisoo head back to their respective rooms.

They will be starting taping tomorrow for the blackpink house Koh Samui episode.