FOREWORD

This book contains many, many things that may be potentially triggering for those who have been through different types of abuse in their lifetime. This story in particular may contain:

•Substance Abuse
•Child Abuse
•Ritual Abuse
•Sexual Abuse
•Likely multiple others

As of right now, this story is not entirely complete, and may go through multiple revisions. If you are not comfortable with these topics, or you find these triggering, this book may not be for you at this time. While nothing is particularly explicit, these themes are used to flesh out characters and is in no way glorified. I am not responsible for any actions you take, so take this as a fair warning and consider it before you continue. This is for you as the reader's safety.

WHAT IS MKULTRA?

MKUltra (M=Manufactured, K=Killer, Mind Kontrol, as some may put it) was a large-scale government project directed by the CIA as a means of finding out how to take down the Soviet Union. This lead to many innocent lives across the U.S. and Canada into ruin, and it's not unheard-of that many people have died as a result. It began in the 50s, and is still continues to this day. Many Hollywood stars are thought to be victims of Monarch Mind Control, where one is taken at a young age and made into a slave to their master's, called Handlers, will. Sometimes, if a specific type of person is found, they can take in multiple slave roles, from personal prostitutes to government assasins. As of late, it is entirely possible that you could be currently under the control of the government. Of course, this is a conspiracy, but when one says the world gone to crap, who else is to blame but the government?

This story was made for the general audience. If you do not believe in such conspiracy theories, I'd like to urge you into watching MKUltra Whistle Blowers, who I use as an information center, as well as do your own research. It's not good to have a blind eye. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the story of Dr. Müller. Once it is complete, I would love to make it into a movie, a show, or an RPG of some sort.