Chapter 26: Manager Hyung's ways

Beginne am Anfang

The other members were surprised at first, but their expression soon turned into mischievous grins and smirks, and D.O was starting to feel the stares he and Eunmi were receiving. Slowly, he released her from his embrace and they both looked around to everyone, with Eunmi’s cheeks fast glowing in crimson.

“Someone’s in a good mood,” Sehun said.

“Maknae, can you not?” D.O asked him.

“Yeah, maknae, can you not?” Kai repeated.

The other members looked at him and when Kai turned to Baekhyun, the fellow friend only shook his head as if saying ‘don’t even try, it’s lame’. They all soon burst into laughter and this was cue for Manager Hyung to manage them because, after all, that was his job and if he liked it, he would do a very good one to keep it. Of course, Eunmi helped with managing them because it was her purpose for being there.

“Eunmi, can you help EXO-K over there and I’ll help EXO-M,” he told her.

“E…EXO-K?” she turned around and looked at them, before asking this to herself.

With a heavy sigh, Eunmi began to walk towards the boys and they all looked at her as she approached them. It was amazing to the group, even to herself, the way in which she does not even ‘fan-girl’ at the sight of them anymore. Maybe it was the fact that hit her saying that EXO are humans, too.

Well… maybe she does still fan-girl a little.

Look at that freaking squishy face of his! ASDFGHJKL, she thought. Eunmi was not realising that she was smiling to herself like an idiot, and EXO-K could only raise their eyebrows as they watched her. Sehun was not able to hold it in anymore and so, he burst out in laughter, hitting Kai who sat beside him.

Eunmi was brought back to reality and she looked at them looking at her looking at them, it was like lookception. Anyhow, she proceeded to help them with getting make-up off and other things that were needed attending to every after performances. When she was up to assisting D.O, she breathed out slowly and her hands shook when about to touch his face. D.O, who felt that she was a bit nervous, held her hand, smiled at her and took the cloth from her.

“I can take my make-up off,” he told her softly.

 “Okay,” she said, before quickly turning her back on him and shuffling towards the couch.

D.O chuckled silently to himself, thinking how cute and adorable Eunmi was. He then shook his head and began to wipe the make-up from his face.

[[Author-nim is getting tingly feelings, HAHA]]

-

On the way back to EXO’s dorm was rather filled with chattering until it got to the point where everyone was hit with fatigue and it was silence that then surrounded them. Eunmi, who was purposely placed beside D.O by Manager Hyung, fell asleep. Although she fought hard in the beginning not to fall on D.O’s shoulder, she was defeated; her eyes closed and her head rested on D.O. He was looking out the window when she fell asleep, and when he felt her head on his shoulder, immediately, he turned to look at her.

D.O’s eyes widened, but they soon transformed into sincere smiles as they stared at her. He looked at the other members who were in the van with them… they were also asleep and so, carefully, D.O pecked a soft kiss on the top of her head and yet another smile plastered on his face. Soon after, he, too, got sleepy and he rested his head on hers.

Manager Hyung, who was at the driver’s seat, could see all that was happening from the rear view mirror. He was happy to find the change that was starting to occur in D.O and he thought that having him stay at her house for that short while has paid off.