⬆️Tords Outfit AKA The Clothes Tom Gave Him⬆️

I confidently smile when I finish putting on the outfit. I look in my body mirror and suddenly feel excited instead of nervous like I'd usually feel about breaking the "rules".

I can tell todays going to be a good day because I have everything completely planned out.

I'm going to pick Tom up in my convertible that I only recently spray painted black, white, and a little bit of red, yes I did it behind my dads back, but don't worry about it.

Then I'm going to try to be around Tom at all times just to make sure he doesn't run into anyone unfriendly.

I'm going to do some unkindly things to impress the unpopular kids. Some examples are, spray paint the jerk jocks lockers to look pink and girly, spray sticky silly string at the mean cheerleaders right before their big game, and help the gaming club, chess club, and laser tag club win against the other schools clubs.

Oh? You thought this was just todays plan? Oh no no no! This is a process and it will be completed. It'll most likely take a week or so to take effect, but it will definitely take affect.

There will be a Rebellion of us bullied and unpopular kids, we're going to become the new generation of popular kids.

If you think I'm going to act shy like I always do, you're terribly wrong. I'm going to be confident and protective of Tom, so people get the idea on how they don't mess with Tom and I. We'll be the new kings of the school, the emo and proud kings.

I walk to the top of the stairs and take a deep breath before walking down them. I know Pa and Dad won't like me in this outfit, but I have to do this.

Of course Pa is up first before all of us, then it's Dad to wake up next, then it's me, but today I have to wake up early to pick Tom up, get breakfast through the nearest drive through food place, then go to school.

When Pa sees me he screams bloody murder which makes Dad run into the room with a shoe as a weapon since he's only half dressed.

But before my plan can begin, I have to get through to my parents.

"Pa, Dad, I have a confession-"

"Well it better be about the ink stained everything you're wearing right now!!" Pa says, rather scared looking than disappointed or upset.

Dad lowers his hand with the shoe and pinches the bridge of his nose with his other hand then says, "Yes, please let it be about your overcooked leather..."

"You two don't know this about me, but I really like this style of clothing, and I've been wanting to wear it outside for the longest time now, which I've decided now I'm not going to hide my fashion choice any longer and I'm going to school with my style of clothes," I say and give them a confident look. "You can't stop me, I will go to school like this."

Pa relaxes his body a bit and asks, "But really? Why all black? It's so gloomy..."

"We understand," Dad says which surprises Pa. "But if you're doing this, then you better come back home as a proud man and not a shy boy like you've been for far too long already." Dad gives me a smile and thumbs up.