Chapter - 9: Escape

Comenzar desde el principio

"Papa, it is Bua!!! I was so scared. She is very evil. She even supports her son in his worst thoughts towards me. He was about to molest me, Papa" she tells him crying.

"They are so cruel. He is very bad. He even slapped me." She says still sobbing.

"But I'm your strong girl, right? I didn't let him touch me. I kicked him and ran from there and again this creepy truck driver."

"When I escaped from there I saw this truck coming so I tried to ask lift but he also tried to force himself on me. But I'm very brave see I hit him with that rod." She says pointing to that rod.

Sparsh's closes his fists to control his anger.

The cops bring those 2 people out from that building.

As Anuradha is not there.

Looking at the state of Adarsh Sparsh felt proud of his chocolate.

But he is furious.

Sparsh grabs his collar and starts punching him.

Everyone tries to stop him but no use.

After feeling satisfied he leave him and asks the police men to take him away before he kills him.

Rishika comes towards him and hugs him tightly.

He relaxes a bit due to her touch.

"Come, let's leave from here." He tells her.

Reyansh is overwhelmed seeing their love towards each other.

—————

She enter into their home and was welcomed with hugs from each other.

All the ladies started crying.

But to everyone's surprise her brothers eyes also started to tear up. Looking at the vulnerable state of their sister.

Muskaan is crying continuously and not even stopping for a single breath.

Aarush tries to console and also cheer her but no use.

She continuously hugging him and crying.

After a lot for consoling and lot of promises of ice creams she stopped.

Everyone goes to their rooms to freshen up.

Again they meet everyone at dinner time.

It is an quite affair. No one spoke.

All are lost in their own thoughts.

Some are thinking about all the incidents happened today.

And some(Rishu and Sparu) are thinking about their engagement.

'Please god!!! Let our engagement be finished fast!! I don't it to be delayed. But our will take place after 3 to 4 years later.' Rishika thinks sadly.

'I don't want to wait 4 years to get married to her. I already waited for 8 years. I should to something.' Sparsh thinks.

Muskaan is so lost thinking about her crush/love of her life who is none other than AARUSH.

Remember I told you guys that Muskaan was happy about 2 reasons when Sparsh was returning from aboard. One is for gifts and another I told that I will tell you guys later.

Well the reason is none other than AARUSH. after so many years she saw him. That's why she is happy.

From her childhood onwards she has a huge crush on him.