6 - Deadly Whisper

Start from the beginning

"So... You're Killshot."

Oh no! "You knew I was gonna find out. What surprises me is that I didn't even care to look and just like that, I have Killshot, the greatest hitman in Italy, right in front of me." No shit!

"Who would have known; Killshit is a girl," He said and his lips twitched into a little smirk. Did he just try to turn my name into shit?

"You heard me correct miss shit. I like your work. You kill people I don't like. They're shit to me so technically you kill shit." Okay, suspicions confirmed. He was trying to be funny.

"How does it feel to be known around the world miss shit?" He asked and I dared to talk.

"Not so nice considering no one even knows who I am."

"And of course, you don't want me to tell anyone." My brows furrowed. He wouldn't dare.

"Not to worry Piccola signiora. I won't say anything but some of my men are aware. Word goes around fast in the Siners if you want it to." Didn't that mean he was deliberately telling his men who I was?! What I would do to break free and crack his dic-

"That reminds me. If you're Killshot then Camille knows who you are. Why would she bring you here?"

"I said leave her out of it."

"I don't know if this new information is gonna help me find out why you're here. Why do I even care? I should just kill you right now," he said, pointing a gun at me.

My heart raced as the hole on the gun stared directly at me like an endless black hole. Although I wasn't showing it, I was really scared. I only planned on dying after I killed Genvi.

His emotionless expression showed he wouldn't flinch while making the shot. He wasn't joking. I held my breath in anticipation. As he was about to shoot, the door opened but that didn't stop the bullet.

It pierced through my shoulder and I bit my lip but I couldn't hold it in. Moaning in pain, I tried to catch my breath then I looked at my shoulder. He definitely missed it. The gun was pointed at my chest. The sound must have startled him and he missed his target.

What a relief. I couldn't believe I was about to die. Then I looked up to see Hunter talking to Dante.

"Won't, did I interrupt something?" He asked.

"Clearly."

"Were you just gonna kill her?! Well, it's not surprising but you shouldn't."

"Why?"

"First of all, your mother would kill you. Not only because she's a lady but because she's Killshot. Second." He whispered the second one but I could hear him. "We need her."

"For what?"

"Darren believes that she's connected to the missing mafia somehow." Hearing Hunter, Dante's eyes widened. "We shouldn't talk about this here."

"I'm sure we can. She probably doesn't even understand a word I'm saying." He was right. What was the missing mafia?

"How the hell is that possible?" Dante asked, not willing to believe what he heard.

"He saw a picture in her phone and he recognized it immediately to be the Golden Symbol."

The Golden wha- wait, on my phone? How did they get my password? Oh, wait... They were the mafia. I wondered what picture they were referring to.

"He saw the symbol on a picture of a laptop. He claims it's not possible to find that symbol just anywhere and the photo looked like it was taken by an amateur." Amateur?!

"Meaning it's not just a picture you can save from the internet," Dante concluded then looked at me.

"She probably took the picture and as you said, there's no way to get that symbol on anything If you don't know something. Will Darren be staying in Sicily now? I'm sure he'd love to know more about this case and he would have to be here for that."

"Both Sean and Darren will be staying in Sicily for a while," Hunter replied.

Dante sighed heavily. "Is that what you came here to tell me?"

"No actually. She requests your presence," Hunter said with enthusiasm.

"Who?"

"Who else? The princess of course."

Dante looked at him, disgusted and walked away as Hunter laughed. They both left the room without a word. Shit, I was still bleeding.

Narrator

"Why are you here? Any news?" Genvi asked his rat.

"Fortunately yes, there is and it's great news."

"Well don't waste time. Tell me."

"The Siners have Killshot captive right now-"

"How is that helpful?"

"It's because it turns out Killshot is your daughter, Alexis."

Genvi looked at his rat with widened eyes. "What?!"

"I thought the same. It was told to only people who were trusted in the gang for emergency purposes and we were shown her picture. There was a little scar you imprinted on her forehead and without her wig, I was able to see it. That's how I knew it was her. I did further investigations and took a DNA sample. It turned out positive."

"Good work. I'll go ahead and have a word with Gabriel."

"If he knows you know this, he'll know someone told you," his rat protested.

"Relax. I'm going to make me him tell me himself."

Alexis

I was alone for another couple'a hours. I wondered when they were gonna come back and finish the kill.

Suddenly, the door opened. Finally, but something was wrong. Instead of looking at Dante walk in, I saw a little girl's head pop out of the door. Then her giant blue eyes looked at me.

________________________________________

So........

Whad'ya think??😀😀

You have got to like this chapter. I know you can't resist.😌

Daniella Ruyi.