6✖️He's soft?

Start from the beginning

"Please don't say anything Anna. I mean it."

"I won't." I confirmed without hesitation; I could never promise though.

"Why are you telling me all this though Tae? Why do you even talk to me? The others said"—

"Fuck the others. There's something different about you, as cringe as it sounds, there's a part of me that relates to you. You're quite an anxious person; that's what I was like when I first entered."

My heart began to warm up. Comforted by his words; hearing that I'm not the only one who constantly gets upset or panics.

"Anyways, enough of the cheesy chat. Anna, I have something called Dissociative identity disorder. Heard of it?"

Once hearing his voice through the walls, I searched my mind for any known information about his disorder. Nothing rang a bell.

"Not until now."

"Long story short, it is a mental disorder which causes me to have two different personalities. In my case, I have this side which is the way I've acted whilst you've been here."

"And the other side of you?"

He hesitated before answering, clearly struggling to find the right sort of words to form his sentence.

"Well. The other side isn't too friendly. I mean- I'm not the friendliest person anyways but he's really bad."

"What are you trying to say Taehyung?"

"When I was in my bad mind state, I did terrible things. Five people murdered in a hotel, family of four next door to me and the maid."

"In other words your other half is a psychopath?"

Wrong move Anna, wrong move.

"No. Don't ever say that to me again."

I mumbled an apology, not sure if he registered it on the other side or not.

"How often do you switch personalities?"

"When I was younger: constantly. Now I'm twenty three, it's been slightly easier to control. All my years here I've been seeing a therapist. He's one of the only people I trust in here."

"That's Good then. Does it mean you'll be released soon?"

In full honesty, it would be good for him to leave. This location is a destroyer for mental health. However there was a part of me which believed he shouldn't be let out. His behaviour is off putting and I can't say I'd trust him yet.

"No. I'm never going to be released."

"Here forever? Why?"

"I killed several people Anna. What do you think?"

Talking to Taehyung was like stepping on fine glass; it could break any second now. One little thing could trigger him and cause anger to escape his system.

"But you can't help your mental disorder."

"I'm glad you agree with me Anna. They don't trust me. This place is prison, I've been trying to escape for years; they literally abuse us here."

"What triggers your personality change? Surely they don't help?"

"No they don't. Getting angry used to trigger it a lot but I've worked on that. Naturally, I have anger issues so I've learned how to control my second personality when I'm mad because if I changed every time I got pissed it would be multiple times a day. But now, I change at random times, I could even change now."

I shivered at the thought, it must be an awful condition to live with; I may have slight sympathy.

"What am I supposed to do when you change?"

"Just leave me alone, don't talk to me. It's the only thing my other half respects; when others give you independence. Don't be afraid of me either please."

"Why shouldn't I? You've killed people!" I raised my voice slightly, starting to feel as if he was leading me on as someone to play around with.

"Anna, don't make me angry. Tip, not a command. I've been working on it for five years; even if I do change I won't kill anyone anymore. Especially not a female. I have respect for women; I don't usually show it, but I never wanted to lay my hands on one and it still hurts me to this day that I killed two women and a little girl."

"Sorry to interrupt your love talk Miss Anna and Mr Taehyung but I'm now taking you both to my experiment room."

We were disturbed by another group of workers, dressed in their all white uniform except from the source of the voice. He was wearing a surgeon mask with blood covered all over his navy blouse.

Another man placed handcuffs around my wrists, yanking me out of my room whilst smirking.

"I hope you have a high pain tolerance Anna."

✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

A/N
Just praying to the god of Namjoons tiddies that this chapter isn't boring.

-Star