It's just when I got out of the shower and dried myself, I saw deep blue finger marks on my hips, stronger on one side, slightly seeable on the other, and I pressed my lips and fuck, just couldn't help but grin stupidly. Mostly because I have never experienced a night full of want like this. When you can't control yourself and things just happen.

I put on black yoga pants, and a loose beige colored top, with a slight V-neck and let my hair loose, brushing it to one side.

After applying a little make-up, I walked out straight into Jared.

"I thought you got stuck," he smiled. "Shannon is here and already frying the pancakes. You alright?" he asked caressing through my hair.

"I am, yeah. Refreshed, "I grinned sweetly.

He already was dressed in brown pants and a t-shirt.

"Look what you did to me, you vampire," whispered pulling the neck of his shirt aside, revealing his lean shoulder with a red pink bite mark, raising his eyebrows.

"Ohww..." I giggled putting my hands in front of my mouth then pressed my lips looking towards the kitchen then back to him.

I folded the waist of my pants down and pulled my top up to show him the marks he got me, and I giggled with a blush.

"Oh... shit, Av, I am so sorr..."

"Heeey," I smiled taking his hands. "It's okay, I don't mind them," I smiled naughty and he seemed genuinely surprised.

"You sure? I know you sore I should have..."

He was so cute looking so guilty but that is the last thing I wanted him to feel.

"Jared, it was amazing, you did not hurt me for a second, okay?" I pulled him closer by his hands. "I loved it," I whispered glaring at his lips and saw them curling into a smile.

"I loved it too..." he smiled moving his bitten shoulder and I grinned.

He leaned down to kiss me softly as I hugged him around on my tiptoes.

"Okay, you go have your coffee, I'll go do my beauty routine," he smiled slapping my rear and I chuckled.

"It's actually me who should say that sentence, huh?" I laughed and he nodded.

"Sure, but do you even have a beauty routine?" he smirked.

"Sometimes... do you even drink coffee?"

"Sometimes."

"Morning, Sunshine," smiled Shannon as he was frying the first batch of pancakes.

"Hey," I smiled watching him cook.

"All good? Ready for take-off?" he peeked at me and as he put the ready pancake onto a plate, I walked there and hugged him feeling overwhelmed by how he is with me.

"Thank you," I said as he hugged me back.

"Any time, but... what exactly?" he smiled peering down at me as I looked up to him.

"Talking to Jared. Being there for me, just general."

"Of course, Avery. I only want the best for both of you and if it requires some tough love I don't mind," he smiled as I let him go and I nodded.

"Look, what I found! My wolf hat!" Jared walked in excited and turned around in his animal hat, its paws reaching until his waist. "I can wear it at home, it's pretty cold there."