The boy panicked and accidentally let off a round, unfortunately for Veronica and to Damon's amusement the bullet landed in her shoulder.

"Who gave you wood?" Both Damon and the blonde looked puzzled until Damon realised it was the bullet.

Damon stepped towards him with his hands raised. 

"Hey, calm down."

There was a sickening crunch and the boy crumpled to the floor. Damon unloaded the rest of the rounds, they fell to the ground before he picked them up.

"Who was that?" She asked wiping blood from her hands into her jeans.

"Matt Donovan, Elena's ex, I think he's dating Caroline, eh I don't know or care." He shrugged and made his way to the tomb entrance.

"ew"

Doing one last glance over the woods for any uninvited "friends" Damon and Veronica headed into the tomb, thanks to Elijah's unspelling.

Veronica leaned against one of the many walls and watched Damon struggle with a stone door. With no help from Veronica he got it open.

"Thanks for the help." He grumbled sarcastically, she smiled.

"Don't mention it."

Upon entering they weren't surprised to see Caroline and who Veronica could only presume to be Tyler, chained to a wall.

"Veronica? Damon?" Caroline called out with a frown. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Saving your asses...again." Veronica replied with a scowl.

"Do either of you know why there was a wannabe ken doll outside with a rifle and wooden bullets" Veronica asked, watching Damon free Caroline.

"Ken doll? Matt?" Caroline retorted with a slight huff.

"Yup." Damon replied popping the "p"

"Matt knows about you?" Tyler asked.

"No-okay I regret asking why he had the bullets cause frankly I don't care, you two can have this conversation some other time."

"Let's go kids." Veronica started for the door. But Caroline refused to leave Tyler behind.

After her and Damon going back and forth about the full moon Veronica took natters into her own hands and snapped the chains holding Tyler.

"Let's go pretty boy." She said and began walking out with him in tow.

Damon glared at Veronica but followed after his sister.

As soon as they made it out Veronica noticed Matt stirring.

"Grab the Ken doll." Caroline nodded and went to help Matt.

All of them were walking in the dark as fast as they could.

A phone ringing cut through the crisp night air.

It was Damon's, "not a good time little bro." He said into it preparing to hang up.

Veronica heard Stefan's strained voice through the phone.

"She's already gone Damon, Klaus came. He took her."

Damon's eyes widened in horror as they met Veronica's own surprised eyes.

The looks on Damon's face broke his sisters heart.

"I'll take care of it." He managed to grumble into the phone before hanging up.