10

"I'm pregnant." My heart was beating fast, I felt like I was going to vomit.

He went still and very quiet. I know he was in shock, but he was making me anxious.

After a few minutes he spoke up. "Who's the father?"

"Jason you're the only person I've ever slept with." I gave him a pointed look.

He ran his hand through his hair anxiously. "This can't be happening! I'm not ready to be a father in only eighteen. I planned on going to go to college and get the whole experience. I'm not ready to be a father!" He raised his voice.

"All I hear is I I I, stop thinking about yourself Jason! This baby should be the our main priority. " I nearly yelled. "Do you think I'm ready to be having a baby at seventeen year old? No Jason, but I don't have a choice!"

"Have you thought about abor-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence! How could you!?" I glared at him.

"I need to go, I need to clear my head." He walked away from me, a few second later I heard the front door close.

I don't understand why he's even suggest getting an abortion. He's being so selfish, He need's to grow up. If he doesn't want to be apart of the babies life, then that's on him. But I'm keeping this baby, I'll love him or her and try to give this baby the best life.

I wiped the tears rolling down my cheek, and took a few minutes to get it together then walked home. If Jason didn't take the news well, I'm pretty sure my family's reaction will be worse. I'll wait a few more days to tell them.

_______________________

"Hey girly, I bought Pizza and ice cre-." Katie came in but stopped immediately when she saw I was crying. She plopped down next me, and gave me a hug.

She waited patiently for me to calm down. "Katie you were right, I'm pregnant."

"Really?!? This is big new! Have you told the father of this baby?"

"Yes, I told Jason that I'm pregnant."

"Wait, Jason as in your brother's best friend Jason." Her eyes widdend.

"Yes."

"Oh wow, what did he say?"

"He didn't take it well, he said he was young to have a baby and mention that I get an abortion." I could feel my eyes getting watery again. How could he suggest that? It didn't even cross my mind.

"What a jerk! He needs to grow the fuck up, and if he's going to act childish you're better without him. You have me and your family to help out with the little one." I'm glad that I have Katie to talk to about these things. I don't know what I'd do without her.

"Well.. I haven't told my parents or Levi. Please don't tell him," I pleaded. I don't know how Levi is going to take this information, and I'm nervous to find out.

"I won't this is not my secret to tell."

"Thank you."

"Oh wow, I'm going to be an aunt!" She grinned.

I smiled in response. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"Yes, but when Levi said you weren't feeling well, I decided to bring food and see how you were going."

"Thank you Katie."

"No problem." She grabbed three movies from the shelf. "Let's watch a movie Which one do you want to watch? The Notebook, A walk to remember or Safe Haven?"

"The Notebook."

"Good choice." She slipped in the movie.

This is exactly what I needed to get my mind off things for a while.

_____________________

"Hey." I looked up from the book I was reading.

"What do you want?"

"Can I come in?" Jason asked.

"sure." I closed the book I was readin and put it don on my nightstand.

He closed the door behind him, and took a seat on the chair near my desk. "I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I've had time to think things over. And the thing is I feel horrible for the way I treated you yesterday Cass. I overreacted, and realize that everything I said yesterday was uncalled for. I love you Cassidy, and I'm going to love this baby. I'm sorry Cassidy, please forgive me. I want to be here for the both of you. " He said. It was difficult not to accept his apology, I could tell it was sincere.

"Yes, I forgive you." He came to sit by me, and brushed a tear off with his thumb. I've been emotional all day, I just can't stop crying.

"Thank you." He gave me a kiss. "I love you Cassidy munchkin." He kissed my stomach.

"Do you have any names in mind?"

"Well I was thinking if It was a girl I'd like to name her Aria and if its a boy I'd name him Ethan

"How about Lainie if its a girl and Tobias if its a boy." He said.

"We'll see we still have time to figure out a name." I'm just so happy that he's decided he wants to be apart of our lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please vote and comment what you think. (:

 (: