08

It's been a month since Jason and I decided to take things slow. He's been really sweet. He takes me on dates, brings me flowers unexpectedly, and showers me with a lot of kisses. It's been wonderful.

"Hey, I got here as soon as I can." Jason said as he entered my room.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in class right now?" I asked him.

"Wow you seem really glad to see me." He said sarcastically moving closer to my bed.

"No I just don't want you to miss school because of me." I said. I didn't mean for it to sound as if I didn't want him here. I'm actually glad he's here. I know I saw him yesterday, but I missed him.

"It ok. You're brother mentioned you were sick. I came here as soon as I could, oh and I bought you soup." He said as he was pulling out a bowl of soup and took the lid off the top of the bowl.

"Thank you." I smiled gratefully. I didn't really feel like eating anything at the moment, but it was kind of him to bring me soup. Everything I ate, I'd throw it right back up.

I took a few spoonful of the soup. "I don't want you too close to me, I don't want to get you sick."

"I don't care if I get sick." Jason laid down next to me, and turned on the tv to my favorite show This is us.

                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few days of staying home, I decided I needed to get back to school. I missed a lot, and hoped I could get the notes I needed from another classmate.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Jason leaned in to kiss me, then leaned against the locker next to mine.

"Well, I couldn't keep my breakfast down." I said sadly. I loved eating a sausage muffin, but almost everything I ate would make me nauseous.

"Then what are we doing at school? I need to take you home." He grabbed my hand to leave.

"That's exactly what I said." Levi approached us shaking his head. I guess he overheard the last part of our conversation.

"You guys, I've missed a lot of classwork. I'm feeling alright right now." I assured them. "As soon as I am not feeling well, I'll ask to leave class."

"I actually think you should go in to see your doctor Cass." Levi looked concerned.

"I know, I made an appointment for tomorrow morning."

"I'll take you." Jason volunteered.

"Are you sure man?" Levi probably didn't like the fact that Jason offered to take me. Levi had noticed that Jason and I have been spending a lot of time together, and I could tell that Levi isn't happy about it.

"Yes."

"Alright, well I'll see you two later." Levi said.

"Let's get you to class." Jason took my hand. "I wont see you until tomorrow, Levi and the guys wanted to go out tonight." We stopped outside my first class.

"Alright," He's been spending a lot of time with me, I forget he needs to spend time with his best friend. I'll give Katie a call, It feels like I haven't seen her in a long time.

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my photography class, when a girl approached me. "Hello, does someone sit here?" She was short, had brown hair, and didn't dress like the rest of the girls here at the school I go to.