06

The drive back to my place was silent. I thought all these years Jason didn't know I even existed, it so happens he did. It still a complete shock to me. He could have any girl at school, I can't believe he had feelings for me. And he kissed me! It was Lovely. I wonder what's going through his mind right now.

"Okay I guess I'll see you later." He said as soon as he pulled up to my house.

Why wasn't he looking at me? Did her regret the kiss? Was he thinking he shouldn't have said anything?

"Jason... a-are you regretting kissing me?" I asked softly.

"What no!" He said quickly, looking at me.

"Oh okay, then why do you look unhappy." I asked.

"It's nothing."

"Jason."

"Yes?"

"I liked you too and a still do." I blurted.

"Really?" He looked surprised.

"Yes." I nodded my head.

"Good, becuase I like you too." He smiled.

He came around to open the car door, and walked me to the front door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight Cassidy."

This has been one of the best nights I've had in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was difficult acting like how things used to be before me and Jason started talking. Levi had all his friends over, they were all downstairs playing some kind of videogame. I stayed up in my room, I didn't want my brother to notice that me and Jason have been spending a lot of time together.

There was a knock on my door.

I opened the door to see Jason standing there. "Hey, can I come in?" He asked.

"My brothers downstairs Jason." I don't want Levi finding Jason in my room.

"They all went out to eat, I told them I had to get home." He explains.

"Alright." I opened the door all the way so he could come in.

I heard the door shut behind him. He followed close behind me, and I jumped when I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered in my ear making me shiver at his proximity. I could feel the heat from his body radiating against my back I was breathing hard as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my body back that little inch and against him.

His lips grazed my neck and I bit my lip to hold in a moan as I tilted my head to the side.

"We shouldn't." I said, this was Jason my brother's best friend.

"I Need you Cass, I won't hurt you." he whispered in my ear and I turned to look at him, his arms still wrapped around me and this time when he put his lips on me they weren't on my neck. His moth moved against mine and his tongue ran against my lip encouraging me to let him deepen the kiss.

I parted my lips and a strangled groan came from him and his mouth once again went to my neck, nipping and sucking at my flesh.

"Jason." I moaned his name and he cursed under his breath.

"I never imagined that hearing you moan my name would sound that good." He whispered like this moment was fragile, like it would break if we were any louder and he touched me the same way.