09

I was still in shock. My doctor confirmed that I am around four weeks pregnant. My heart was still beating fast. On the drive back to my house was silent.

I could see that Jason was worried. After talking to my doctor, I was completely out of it. I walked into the waiting, Jason had quickly got up and walked my way. He a few questions, but I just couldn't give a complete answer. I had told him I was fine.

When we made it to my house, I looked over at Jason. "Jason, I think you should leave."

"W-what, why?" He looked really hurt, which broke my heart.

"I have to go." I opened the care door and heading inside.

I've never felt so alone as I do at this moment. I don't want to tell anyone. What if Jason wants me to get rid of the baby? I need to break things off with him before he could yell at me, and tell me he didn't want any part of this.

Don't get me started with Levi. This could possibly break years of friendship. I couldn't let this get in between them.

What will my parents say? I already know they will be disappointed in me. What if they kick me out of the house? I don't have anywhere to go.

I broke down in tears. I don't know if I could be the best mother this baby could have. I don't know how to be a mom. I'm only 17 for crying out loud!

I must have fallen asleep. There was a knock at my door. "Cassidy, are you okay?" Levi asked as he came in.

"I'm fine Levi, I'm just really tired and want to go back to sleep." I said.

I was was about to cry again. It doesn't feel alright telling people that I'm fine, when I'm really not.

"Are you postivie?" He didn't look convinced.

"Levi I'm okay, really." I tried to smile to assure him.

"Okay well mom is making dinner, I'll bring it up when she's done."

I haven't been hungry for the past week, I couldn't keep anything down. I didn't want Levi to get suspisious or worried so I just thanked him.

My mother came in a few minutes later. Just as concerned as Levi.

"Mom I've been just been really stress, with it being my senior year. I lied.

"Honey, you need to take it easy." She rubbed my hand with her thumb. "I hate seeing you like this."

"I'll try, I'd like to rest right now if that's ok with you?" I wanted to be alone right now. It was really difficult not being able to tell anyone right now.

"Of course, I bought a plate on lasagna for you." She had placed the plate down on my nightstand.

"Thank you mom."

"Eat, and get some rest sweetie." She kissed my forehead and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since I told Jason to leave. He's tried to approach me at school multiple times. He'd come over and visit Levi everyday, and would knock on my bedroom door, so he could talk to me.

It was Monday morning when he caught me off-guard, and was able to get to me.

"Cassidy." I hear Jason's voice behind me, as I was getting my books from my locker.

I was about to walk away, but Jason caught my hand before I could.

"Cassidy, please talk to me." He pleaded.

"Jason, I can't." I tried holding back my tears.

"Please. How about I pick you up later, and I'll bring you my place so we could talk?" He asked. He looked really tired, it doesn't seem like he's had enough sleep.

"I don't know Jason."

"Please Cassidy, please."

I've missed him so much, its breaking my heart seeing him like this.

"Ok." I nodded my head, giving in.

He sighed in relief. "I'll pick you up at six."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Jason parked the car, he quickly came to my side and opened the door. He grabbed my hand to help me out. "You look beautiful, as always." He said making me blush.

I thought as soon as we got inside we'd stay in the Livingroom to talk, I guess I was wrong. He guided to towards the backyard.

The sight in front of me was beautiful. The trees had lights twirled around the trunk. There was a red and white checkered blanket sprawled on the grass. on top was plates filled with deserts and two plates of spaghetti.

After ignoring him for along time, I can't believe he'd do this for me. I don't deserve him, he's too kind.

"Let's sit down." He placed his hand on the small of my back.

I didn't want to talk at all, I was afraid I'd breakdown in front of him.

"I hope you don't mind, I made spaghetti that's the only dish I know how to make." He said shyly.

"No it's perfect." I can't believe he's made this, it looked really tasty. I was hungry, but I was still throwing up a lot of the things I ate.

"Go on, eat." I guess he wanted to talk about things after we ate.

We ate there in silence, I don't like that he's upset. I wanted to see him smile and laugh again. I know it's my fault. I'm just really scared telling him that we're having a baby.

After we were done eating, he broke the silence. "Cassidy, can you please tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant Jason."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~