07

"Yeah, I'll see you later. Okay bye." I heard a voice next to me saying in a hush tone.

I looked over to see Jason hanging up on the person he was talking to on the other line. I saw that he was shirtless. At that moment everything we did last nigh came to mind, making me blush.

"Good morning, beautiful." He smiles and leaned in for a kiss.

"Good morning." I smiled and leaned into his chest.

Everything at this moment felt right. Jason drew circle on my back while he held me close to him. "I have to go." He said.

"Oh." the smile on my face vanished.

"Hey, We can talk later." He said. "I have to go, Levi and the rest of the guys want to go out for breakfast."

"Alright."

I guess he can hear the disappointment in my voice. "I know, I'd rather stay here in bed with you."

"Really?" I asked in shock.

"Yes Cass, but the guys will get suspicious If I said no. We still need to talk about this, so I'll come by later to pick you up to come back to my place. If you want to."

"Sure." I nodded.

"Alright." He said as he pulled his shirt on.

I was trying hard not to look at him as he was dressing, it's was just so hard.

Jason smiled at me. "I'll see you later." He leaned in for another kiss.

I've never felt this happy in my life. It felt so unreal, I can't believe Jason stayed even after what happened last night. I thought he'd be gone when I woke up. I'm dreading the conversation we have later. What if he's regretted last night? What if he says its better if we don't ever talk again? I guess I'll find out later.

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, are you ready to go?" Jason asked standing at my bedroom door.

"Yes." I said nervously.

We drove to his house in silence, which was making me even more nervous. I really want to know what he's thinking.

As soon as we got to his house, we went up to my room. "Sorry my room is a mess, I haven't been home to clean up." He said.

"It's fine." I whispered, looking down.

I don't know what to say, and I don't want to be the one to speak up first.

"Cass." He said.

I looked up at him to find him staring at me.

"What are you thinking?"

"I don't know." I looked down again.

"Do you regret what happened last night?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head quickly. "Do you regret it?"

He looked relieved. "No I don't regret it one bit." He said walking toward the bed and sat next to me.

"good." I smiled shyly. "What do we do now?" I asked him.

"We should probably take things slow, and see where things go."

"Alright." I smiled. "Oh, we should probably be carful around Levi. I don't want whatever we are doing to mess up yours and Levi's friendship."

"Oh, ok don't worry about it." I saw a hint of disappointment he quickly covered it up with a smile. He laid down on the bed. "Come here." He said patting the spot next to him.

He pulled me close to him, making my heart race. He still has this affect on me whenever he's close to me. We laid in his bed for hours talking about anything and everything.

                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The alarm on my phone is what woke me up. I wish I could trun it off and go back to sleep, but I have to get to school by seven.

I felt something or rather someone next to me move. I saw Jason was slowly waking up. Oh fuck, I can't believe we fell asleep. My parents and brother are probably worried.

"Good Morning," Jason smiled at me. Hearing his voice this early in the morning was fucken sexy.

"Jason, I need to call my brother or my parents, they are probably wondering where i'm at." I was about to get up and get my phone, when Jason stopped me making me lay back down.

"Hey it's fine. I woke up during the night to text Levi that you're with me and told him you were upset and needed someone to talk to. And I see that look in your eyes don't worry he didn't think anything of it, he was glad that your safe and with me." He smiles.

"Why did you lie to him?! Now I have to make up a lie as to why i'm 'upset'."

"Well did you want him to know you were he for another reason?"

"No." I sighed.

Within second Jason hovered over me. "Didn't think so." He smirked. He leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. His hand tugged at the hem of my shirt. As he was removing my shirt and bra, his eyes were locked with the whole time making me heart beat fast. He started kissing my neck making . He trailed kisses down to my cleavage, Jason's mouth enveloped my nipple making me moan.

In  that my phone decides to ring. "I-II ha-ave to answer my phone."

"Hello?" I answered. I was annoyed at whoever decided to call me at this moment.

"Cassidy, are you ok?" Levi asked.

Why Levi? Why at this moment do you decide to call. I shouldn't be upset, I could tell he was really worried about me.

"I'm fine Levi." I sighed and cover my eyes with my hand. I hate lying to him, and to hear his voice sounding worried breaks my heart.

"Are you sure, I could go over and pick you up." He said.

"No." I quickly answered. "I'm okay.. really I'll be fine."

"You sure will." I heard Jason said in a low voice, bring his mouth to my other nipple making me me moan.

"Uhhh Cass are you-"

"L-levi I have to go see you later." I rushed out.

"Are you serious Jason, my brother was on the phone. You could keep your mouth off of me for at least a second!" I said shaking my head.

"No." He smirks.

I slipped my shirt back on and got up from the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked trying to bring me back to bed.

"We have school In an hour. I need to take a quick shower, and you have to drive me home so I could change my clothes." I said.

"Do you want me to join you in the shower?" He gets up and headed toward the bathroom. I quickly stopped him.

"No, I'll be taking a shower by myself." I said walking passed him making my way to the bathroom.

________________________________

I Hope you all liked this chapter. [: