~05~ italian books

italian books

Jimin skipped to the door when he heard a knock on it, ripping it open and greeting the black-haired male standing in front of it with a wide smile

"Good morning~," he sang, but Yoongi only groaned, even though his lips were curved in a smile as well.

"It's so early, yet you are happy already, this is incredible!"

"Morning, Yoongi! Did you have breakfast yet?" Hyunah asked while peeking past Jimin through the door.

"Yes, thank you, Mrs Park!" Yoongi smiled at her.

Jimin pouted, "What, she gets a smile and I don't?" to which Yoongi ruffled his hair.

"Any plans for today, little one?"

"Thought about looking for a calm place and reading one of these italian novels you got me," Jimin suggested and stepped down the stairs in front of their house. "But please stop calling me little one you are literally only two years older than me."

"Don't deny that you like it when I call you that," Yoongi grinned smugly. "Nostalgia hits! Also what about we go to the beach later? I could give you your first swim lesson!"

Jimin shrugged like he didn't care, while his insides really twisted and turned. He was so nervous about actually swimming, but he didn't want to show that to Yoongi. He didn't want to seem weak in front of the elder.

"Okay then let's go to the beach now maybe. It's still calm at this time," Yoongi said and nonchalantly took Jimin's hand in his without any specific reason. "Do you have a bathing suit with you?" Jimi nodded and gulped thickly at the thought of actually using it.

The black-haired sensed that Jimin was nervous and squeazed his hand assuringly. "Don't worry, I'm here all the time. Whenever you feel the need to stop, we stop, okay?" "Okay."

~~~

"F-fuck this is cold!" Jimin stammered when he tiptoed in the icy water.

"Don't be a pussy, it's not that bad!" Yoongi shouted, already backswimming farther in. "You'll adjust to it."

Jimin covered his upper body with his arms due to a cold breeze that made him shiver. "It's warmer inside, once you move, c'mon, little one!" Yoongi splashed a bit water at Jimin so he could adjust to the wetness, but Jimin backed away with his pointing finger raised. "Don't you dare!"

Yoongi grinned mischievously at the younger before walking out of the water, his body dripping. He opened his arms and ran towards Jimin, who quickly fleed, squealing.

"Stay away from me!" Jimin squeaked as the wet Yoongi approached him slowly. He was tripped between the toilet stalls, a tree and Yoongi who was slowly walking closer with an evil smirk on his lips.