Nina turns off the party music which confuses everyone until Tom stands up and starts playing his bass with a long and loud strum of the strings with his black pick to kick off the song, except he doesn't play it soft like in the original song, he plays it in a rock and roll style while still keeping it similar to the original notes. The way he plays his bass seems to have everyone instantly hyped up.

Tom leans his face to the microphone then begins to sing the lyrics in what sounds like a completely different way to the original song but it really isn't that different.

"I'm in love, it's a beautiful day, I'm in love it's a beautiful way, I don't care what the weathermen say, it's a beautiful day," Tom sings which gives both Nina and her sister surprised but excited expressions.

"I've got you, I'm never blue, close my eyes, and my wishes come true, need you so, you'll never know, come what may, it's a beautiful day," Both the drunk and sober people dance to the music as Tom spices the music up by hitting a bunch of cords like you'd hear in a guitar solo in a concert.

"I don't believe if I try, I don't believe I can fly, fall through a hole in the sky, say you'll catch me," Tom smiles confidently when the crowed becomes more rowdy. "I'm in love, it's a beautiful day, I'm in love it's a beautiful way, I don't care what the weathermen say, it's a beautiful day,"

Edd comes over to me and sits down next to me, he says to me, "He's a catch."

I don't even notice the fact I'm smiling in a completely love struck way when I say, "Yeah.. He can be so shy.. Then so confident out of the blue..." I look down with blush dusting my cheeks. "And I love him so much in that way..."

"Because he's random?" Edd gives me a amused smile.

"No... Because he's perfect,"

Edd softly smiles and looks up at Tom singing, "Well he is a pretty cool guy, but don't you notice he's always so much more confident in that style of clothing?"

Now that I think about it.. He does always seem much more happy and exciting when he's in those clothes... I... I felt really happy too when I wore his clothes actually...

"Yeah... That seems about right..." I look up at Tom. "I think he should always be allowed in that clothing without judgement from others.. He deserves to be happy..."

"You want to be able to wear those clothes too don't you,"

"H-huh?" I look at Edd in panicked confusion. "N-not true..."

"Don't bullshit me Tord. I've known from the beginning that you wanted to be a emo," Edd looks at me with a smile.

"How did you-"

"I pay attention to the clothes you look at on the internet when we're supposed to be looking up information in class and not everyone finds people with emo clothes attractive,"

"I.." I look down.

"And it's all okay Tord..." I look at Edd with a surprised expression. "You know I'd never think less of you for your fashion choice... I'm not like the other kids in our school Tord.." Edd looks down with a smile. "I'm accepting."

I suddenly remember why I used to feel love for Edd... It's because he's a perfect friend. I hug Edd and Edd hugs back, after a minute I pull away from him quickly.