Chapter 4

Xiao Bai Yue sighed and she looked at the clothes she got from Coridli as a gift. Her senior really is good to her, Xiao Bai Yue was really greatful, even if these things looks ordinary, it certainly are not!

A thin invisible Fishnet armour that made from the golden silver flanged silkworms that has the ability to produced thin metal like threads that are very strong like armour and can even be usedwith alot of things, covered from neck to her toes underneath her clothes, the thin metal threads that can protect her from fatal strikes or gaining some wound or scars and over it was a turtleneck sleeveless one piece jumper with shorts, white coat that it's blue lace stopped just below her bresh and tied into a ribbon, the rest was flared lose to make it easier for her to move and the sleeve was no problem as it was fitted in her arms and was design to not be on the way, the leather belt with its golden buckle rested on her waist, binding the white cloak to her waist, and beautiful spiritual sword Cordilia Senpai had refined for her a long time ago was resting on her left hip. And lastly the red cloak from the beloved fur of a Level 12 Demonic Raging Flame Tiger Beast that Cordilia once killed in the Cultivation World she had been once a long time ago and toosed it to Xiao Bai Yue in hopes that it will be useful for her, she didn't had a chance to use it until now. Made to be an even sturdier than the Fishnet armour, fireproof, waterproof, dust proof weatherproof, and gas proof. It seems to also had sealing arrays on it to follow the flow of gravity and had a consciousness of its own. When needed to or when Xiao Bai Yue ordered it to mentally, it can fly her from place to place. And lastly, the thigh high  white boots with golden ring on it was made from the Snow Viper's skin, durable, and has it own surprises as well.

All in all, Xiao Bai Yue is a walking treasure shelf. And she was thankful to Cordilia and A'Yuan for being concerned of her well being.

But in truth, they just don't trust that Xiao Bai Yue would not be bullied by others. After all, Xiao Bai Yue is not like Cordilia.

Xiao Bai Yue looked at her long silky hair then to the hair growing pill in her hand. She sighed and took out a scissor and began cutting off her hair, uneven mind you but she did not care.

"Alright! I am ready to kick butt!" Xiao Bai Yue exclaimed and then run out to have breakfast first.

"ARIANNA!!!!! WHY HAVE YOU DONE!?!?!?!" Xiao Bai Yue winced at the loud shriek from her mother.

Antonnete rushed over and looked at her precious baby girl, horrified. Even her father Gilbert and her brother Dennis had looked at her with gapping mouth.

"I just thought that it's a nice change" Xiao Bai Yue answered, Antonnete does not look pleased at all

"Mother..... Just let it go... I like having it cut short.... Besides..... In the next few days we will have a practical exams in the academy, long hair will get in the way" Xiao Bai Yue reasoned, Antonnete could only sigh helplessly

"Baby girl....." Antonnete looked distressed over herittle girl

'Why is she being boyish!?! A lady should be graceful and cares about their image and appearance! Oh right.... Its their fault! Their influence must be getting to her!!!' Antonnete glared daggers at the males in the family.

(💢✧_✧) >>>>> !!!!(・_・(・_・”)!!!

'Dear/Mother, don't look at us that way, we didn't do anything at all!'

Xiao Bai Yue watched this exchange and could not help but hold in her laughter.

"Short hair looks great on you, little sister" Dennis coughed awkwardly, trying to break the atmosphere but he used the wrong excuse.

Dark menacing Aura could be felt pressuring upon him.

"I-I mean, no matter what you wear, littlesister is still the cutest" Dennis gave a slight smile, cold sweat drenching his back.

"Thanks, I plan to be strong just like Big Brother! I'll definately become the first Female General in the Kingdom! I want to protect the Kingdom like Brother does!" Xiao Bai Yue exclaimed, although this sound okay and she looked determined but for other reason.

Of course she would be held a hero or something if she does actually protect her Kingdom, but to other Kingdom, it's not like that. She'd be viewed as a menace, as a villain, and that is what she was aiming for. The System could not issue a punishment because of thst since its pretty normal for generals to be viewed as heroes in their turf but unkillable cockroach in the other's territory.

Antonnete glared harder at her son, 'So it's you!!!!!'

'Mom, have mercy!'

Xiao Bai Yue came to school riding the an obsidian black horse that she named 'Obsidian', yeah, she doesn't want to ride on a sparkly pink carriage the original owner owns, it's still being modified as we speak, so in the mean time, riding a horse is good too. She would have rode with her brother but he had other things to do.

On the way, Xiao Bai Yue had garnered a lot of attention because of the display. She did not care though.

She was anticipating for the fight this coming afternoon.

On occasion, Xiao Bai Yue had been trained by Cordilia about many things, fighting is one of them. These past few weeks, Xiao Bai Yue had spent it on drilling it on this body's bone until it can move on its own reflex and muscle memories.

Too OP it was but Xiao Bai Yue is going all out in this world. She wanted to have a beautiful records while she has this badge with her, so the skills she learned not just from Cordilia's teaching but also to the skills that the previous 15,000 or so people she had possessed from 15,000 different world.

Holding back her strength? That's child's play. The her role is the Second Supporting Female Lead and the Villainess..... Never holds back their strength.