Chapter 3

Xiao Bai Yue felt her life really is bitter. No, she was definitely not talking about the (beep) medical concoctions that the doctors prescribed that she should take, although it really was (beep) and bitter to death, but what she meant is her path..... her entire life to become a Villainess really is bitter.

Why?

One answer.... System.

'To become a proper Villainess, I must plot properly and take down to Heroine before welcoming my Ultimate Downfall!' Xiao Bai Yue imagined herself stepping on the Heroine's back and laughed evilly.

[Improper thoughts detected from Host. Issuing punishment in three....] System suddenly appeared.

'Wait what!?' Xiao Bai Yue exclaimed

[Two.....]

'Hey! Stop!'

[One....]

'This is not fair!'

Xiao Bai Yue suddenly cough up blood, making the maid beside her completely terrified

"Kyaaa!!! Call the doctor! Young Miss suddenly cough up blood again!" The maid exclaimed and suddenly run off before Xiao Bai Yue could call for her

Xiao Bai Yue' s anger meter reached the rooftop as she laid on the bed, roaring in her head at the system when the doctor came and check upon her again before forcing a bitter medical concoction down her throat once more.

"........"

So, her life really is bitter, in more ways than one.

'How can I get invited in the Villains Only Party when I could not do anything villainous!? This is a serious problem! Need help online urgently!' Xiao Bai Yue finally asked for help, 'Wuuu Shijie(Cordilia).... Shixiong(A'Yuan)..... Help me ah! (QwQ)'

Xiao Bai Yue sighed as she laid down once more, she gathered her thoughts and thought of a solution in her predicament.

'I must find a way to beat the Heroine' Xiao Bai Yue thought before the System pops out once again

[Improper thoughts detec-] the System was cut off from the furious roar

'It's not like that, you damn system! How can I become a proper White Moonlight when I am nothing but a Welcome Rag!?' Xiao Bai Yue roared in fury, finally got feed up with her situation.

[....... As long as Host's thoughts won't go in the danger zone, its fine] The System replied

Xiao Bai Yue felt annoyed enough to give two middle fingers at the system in her heart.

'So..... Gravity..... This will be pretty useful' Xiao Bai Yue thought before she started thinking about what would be a good thing to do.

Xiao Bai Yue quickly took out a silver bangle that has a white moon cresent on it. It was a Nano Computer that she had received from Cordilia and A'Yuan earlier. It seemed to be a contratulatory gift. Xiao Bai Yue look it up in the net for any information at all, even check on a newly made Weibo account.

Xiao Bai Yue seriously studied the theories and some of the Laws of Motion, it would be useful for her.

'I must learn how to control this!' Xiao Bai Yue thought with determination as she began to secretly train herself day in and day out with so little rest

Xiao Bai Yue was no Mary Sue, but she was starting from scratch. Shifting gravity with the help of Science and theory, as well as a theory of her own and from movies.

Xiao Bai Yue knew that this is not enough. What she can do is not enough!

Xiao Bai Yue clenched her teeth and growled in frustration.

"Shijie knew how to do this.....I must...... If I want to become like Shijie.... I must become someone great! This pitiful progress is not enough!" Xiao Bai Yue pushed herself up, despite exhausting her pitiful amount of mana stored because of the original being neglectful.

[Technically, I'd prefer having Cordilia as my Host. She is a natural White Moonlight, sure she had a husband or two before but how many had actually obtained her? For you to dream to become like her... Your ambition is quite big] the System mocked, sneering at the naivety and Stupidity of its Host.

'I'll make you eat those words, you damn mass of stupid data!' Xiao Bai Yue yelled, this made her pushed herself to the limits

[You call me stupid while I am smarter than you.... But how does that make you?] System snickered

"Just you wait! I will become someone great!" Xiao Bai Yue gritted her teeth.
...............

Xiao Bai Yue did not hide the fact that she was training, she even openly challange a few guards, being struck Ed down before she got up and throw herself back to get beaten up again.

Xiao Bai Yue believed that having 2 weeks of training is definately not enough...... But... At the very least it would not make her losing a tragedy and a laughingstock like the original.

'I must succeed!'