Chapter 2

Xiao Bai Yue opened her eyes, regaining her consciousness. Blinking a few times, she found herself in an abnormally large bedroom filled with blindingly pink things.

Literally.

Xiao Bai Yue felt relieved, 'At least I am not in some lab where I get a serium to upgrade power and my innards explode..... This must be the power of the Silver Badge!' Xiao Bai Yue was crying tears of joy in her heart.

Xiao Bai Yue then laid down and let the memories of the body she possessed be reviewed by her as well as the plot.

This was a Western Fantasy Genre. People has the ability of Magic with each attributes of their own. Harnessing their Magic, they must attend prestigious school where there are sufficient teachers to teach them.

Nobles most have magic abilities and entered an Academy of Magic, those who did not possessed Magic Abilities could also enter the Knight Academy.

Typically, the Male Lead was of Royal Blood. This time however, he may be only a Prince who did not have an ambition of attaining the Throne. 4th Prince Romeo Olivander Starlight is a second born from the Queen, his attribute is a Mutated Wood Element. He was excellent in everything he does and did not lose to his elder brother, fearing that his elder brother would misunderstand, he had loudly declared that he is not interest in fighting for the crown and he was checked off the list.

The Female Lead was the only daughter of the Duke, Crystalline Rose Romanov. An extremely gifted girl that possessed the ability of Mutated Earth Ability, its Sand. Although may had underestimated this ability of hers, Xiao Bai Yue knew how powerful it could be. Female Lead sama had used her so called "Medicore" ability to knock her opponents off with a quick win. Slowly but surely, Female Lead sama had reach the top of the Food Chain in the Academy... Its just that, although she was very beautiful, she had one flaw. Like all girls, Crystalline love beautiful things. That includes people, one can say that the Romanov estate can be called "Entertainment Company" in modern times with how much good looking they are. Even servants or even an errand boy look really good.

She was not that much of a superficial person at all. Female Lead sama also know how to judge people in the inside, that is why she was very intrigued with Male Lead sama, for someone who has beauty, brain, and power, he was not interested in the throne. She was attracted to this kind of man and so, she shamelessly chased after him.

"......."

Male Lead sama was annoyed at first, but after half a decade of chasing, although Female Lead sama was disappointed.... She gave up and turned her attention on another. This made Male Lead sama, who was used to have the attention to himself, felt uncomfortable all over. He was displeased and so the tables had turned.

This lead to the Leads go around and chasing one after another and Male Lead sama triumphly won over his rivals.

The 1st Prince was crowned the King and Male Lead was granted the Duke Position and a decree to formally marry Female Lead sama. They lived happily ever after.

"......."

Xiao Bai Yue's character is, of course, the Villainess. Another daughter of the Duke and the distant cousin of Male Lead sama, Arianna Celestine Moon. Arianna was a Gravity Attribute Magician. However it was useless for her, with no teacher to teach her, Arianna was lacking when it comes to her Mana. Since the technology was lagging behind, there isn't much to teach about Science.

Arianna tormented the Female Lead in every chance she got because.... Arianna had fallen for that distant cousin of hers and was unhappy about it.

Like all Villainess, she received her downfall. Although her family was not implicated with her actions, it had placed the Moon Estate in a very awkward position and Arianna was banished.

The problem here was that Xiao Bai Yue came a bit late. The progress between the Male Lead and Female Lead had been in good terms because of Arianna's bullying.

In fact, a week or two from now...... Female Lead sama and Villainess sama will have a showdown, in which Villainess sama tragically lost, and Female Lead sama came up to the top nonchalantly, earning admiring gaze from the Male Lead.

"I cannot allow that to happen, I am the Villainess. Even if I lost, I must do it epically to the point that even if was defeated everyone would still admire me! I must do it!" Xiao Bai Yue clenched her fist, eyes burning with determination

[White Moonlight Halo has been activated. Please, enjoy the Halo and leave a review ( ^-^). Become the Male Lead's White Moonlight and come up on top of the Female Lead! Host, work hard!] a robotic voice called out in Xiao Bai Yue's head

"Wait.... White Moonlight Halo!?" Xiao Bai Yue chocked on her spit when she heard that

"Isn't that the the blossom friend of White Lutos Halo!? The hell with this, I want the Ultimate Villainess Halo!" Xiao Bai Yue protested in anger, her chibi self was flipping a table in anger.

[Request denied. Host, please don't be stupid. Once you are binded with the Halo, it cannot be removed. Asking Host to not throw your IQ and brain into the pit for further not embarrassing yourself in the future] the robotic voice rebuked her coldly

Xiao Bai Yue felt her heart bleed from those words, so much that she had cough up blood, 'Fuck, I got scammed! Unbelievable! For a Villain like me to be scammed...... How can I lift up my face to meet up with my fellow villains at the Villain Only Party to make matters worse, this Halo is a bitch, it even mocked my IQ.... So angry!.... This is so humiliating! A black record! I give bad reviews! Where is the comment section!? Allow I, your mother, to curse your Superiors to death!' Xiao Bai Yue was cursing up a storm in her heart

Somewhere, a certain people where sneezing.

A maid had entered the room and happened to see the Young Miss already awake, suddenly coughing up blood and scaring her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Young Miss is coughing up blood! Call the doctor!"

By the end of the day, Xiao Bai Yue spend the rest of it sulking and laying in bed, lamenting her future. It seems so bleak *cries tears of blood by the emo corner*